PDA

View Full Version : Cage Warriors: Enter The Rough House 3 - Sat 21st July 07 - Nottingham

iandean
11-05-2007, 06:40 PM
The 3rd instalment of the successful Cage Warriors "Enter The Rough House" series will take place on Saturday 21st July 2007 at the Harvey Hadden Centre in Nottingham.

For more information on this show please keep checking this forum and www.cagewarriors.com

If you are interested in fighting on this show please contact Ian Dean at iandean@cagewarriors.com

mick577
11-05-2007, 08:39 PM
Three events in Nottingham in around 7 weeks, looks like being a busy time. Good luck to all involved, I am sure if we work together then it can only be for the betterment of UKMMA.

Regards

Mick
Pride & Glory

iandean
11-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Indeed. It can be a double edged sword as increased competition means more choice, which could mean crowds could be spread thin, but increased competition can also be useful as a motivational tool and could also increase the number of people willing to do MMA

Feel free to flyer our show, i'll stick you on the guest list if you like Mick and i'll probably see you at S+S

donna
11-05-2007, 09:08 PM
when you coming down our way ian? we southerners like a good fightnight too you know lol:p

iandean
11-05-2007, 09:11 PM
when you coming down our way ian? we southerners like a good fightnight too you know lol:p

Being a southerner myself i would love to see CW do shows down south, either in the South East or South West or even London.

There are many logistical issues that would need sorting out

Maybe one day, but it's sadly not up to me.

donna
11-05-2007, 09:18 PM
push the man that can then we would welcome you with open arms down here as they are few and far between especially since angrrr have done so well we dont see them much either, some good fighters down here too. and cost prevents us getting to many up country.

iandean
11-05-2007, 09:24 PM
like i said...maybe 1 day

It would be nice to see CW out and about again

Chris G
11-05-2007, 11:28 PM
The 3rd instalment of the successful Cage Warriors "Enter The Rough House" series will take place on Saturday 21st July 2007 at the Harvey Hadden Centre in Nottingham.

For more information on this show please keep checking this forum and www.cagewarriors.com

If you are interested in fighting on this show please contact Ian Dean at iandean@cagewarriors.com

Good to hear youre puttin this next instalment on at the same venue, last one was excellent.

I think you know yourself though that security would be a welcome addition at the first of the double doors as well as the fighters entrance to the arena... but other than that it looked like it went as smoothly as any big event can be expected to in all fairness. Keep it up!