PDA

View Full Version : Strike & Submit 3

strike & submit
20-05-2007, 08:23 PM
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/937/strikeandsubmit3cagejs1.jpg
Sponsored By Fighters Only Magazine

Strike & Submit 3, Sunday 8th July 2007. The Lancastrian Suite, Federation Brewery, Dunston, Gateshead.

Yet another night of MMA action here in the North East, 3 Title's up for grabs on the night - Junior Strike & Submit British Title - Light Heavyweight British Title and also Strike & Submit British Welterweight Title where Les "Hollywood" Ojugbana will take on Paul"Hands Of Stone" Jenkins. Paul has had an unbelievable amount of fights and will be another tough but exciting fight for Leslee. Tickets are now on sale for the show and are available as the following

Standard Ticket 25
Single Table Seat 40
Cage Side Table of 10 400 Waitress served
VIP Table of 10 600 Inc 3 course meal and wine (These tables are limited to only 10)

Strike and Submit are pleased to announce that yet again our host for the night will be 6 times UFC Veteran and current Cage Rage Light Heavyweight Champion Ian "The Machine" Freeman. We are also priveleged to have Ultimate Fighter 3 winner and current UFC Fighter Mike "The Count" Bisping attending as Guest of Honour so come along and meet both legends.

Another Night not to be missed Fight card will be announced later - Looks like it's going to be a busy one so get your tickets early.

iandean
20-05-2007, 08:32 PM
good luck guys

strike & submit
20-05-2007, 09:43 PM
good luck guys

Thanks Ian

Death wish
25-05-2007, 10:19 AM
cont wait dave and les ta win the belts

strike & submit
27-05-2007, 10:19 AM
Semi Pro Fighters Wanted For S&s 3 8th July , All Weights Wanted Pm Me For Info .

strike & submit
08-06-2007, 10:43 AM
ttt Strike & Submit 3. Two UFC Stars past and present will be in attendance on the night. Our resident host Ian "The Machine" Freeman and guest of honour Mike "The Count" Bisping so come along and meet the guy's. Tickets on Sale now only a couple of VIP Tables left for this show so if anyone is interested reserve now. This is an excellent seat with a great view and your own bar not forgetting your 3 course meal and wine and all for just 60 per seat. I will be announcing the fight card very soon and this is yet again another night not to be missed.

I have a great fight card at the moment and still have a load of guy's wanting to be matched up so if anybody would like to take part in this event please send your details in to lindsey.brick@ntlworld.com. I am particular looking for a Pro Heavyweight at the moment.

As for the other tickets they are selling fast so please reserve now to save dissapointment. I can not guarantee what numbers i can allow in on the night of the show as ticket sales are BOOMING!

BaldyBastard
02-07-2007, 12:23 PM
How are tickets going for this?

Would it be wise to get them before hand or will myself and 3 other be OK turning up on the door.

strike & submit
02-07-2007, 01:18 PM
How are tickets going for this?

Would it be wise to get them before hand or will myself and 3 other be OK turning up on the door.

You have PM

Young Sexton
02-07-2007, 01:25 PM
Any news on the fight card yet i cant wait 2 see it?

wvt
02-07-2007, 01:29 PM
is the card not done yet micheal ? going to try and get to this

The.Kurgan
11-07-2007, 03:49 PM
Was my first time at this venue, very well presented and a good bar,
i was supporting Martin Thompson who won the light heavyweight belt against an impressive Ian Rush.
Looking forward to seeing Ox and his Brother Crazy Kev, fighting at War in Workington next month. They are both awesome, and are putting Whitehaven NHB on the map for Cumbria
Good luck lads,

Kurgan.