PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a quality Rashgaurd

GREGGOR
30-05-2007, 02:51 PM
Can anyone recommend a good rashgaurd to buy or anywhere online thats has a good range to choose?have been looking at the manto fightwear and the xfgear rashgaurds on sport select would anyone recommend either of these?

Fight Superstore
30-05-2007, 04:40 PM
We have some quality rashguards in stock. The Warrior Wear rashguards are fantastic and great quality. The Nogi rashguards are on sale at the moment as we are no longer distributing their gear so if we have your size in stock then they'll be worth getting.

Check www.totalaggressionfightgear.com

Sports-Select.co.uk
30-05-2007, 05:03 PM
I'd recomend the XFGear myself, they are light, thin, cool and breathable but at the same time strong in themselfs, and images dont fade/crack or peel.

That said we have had alot of demand for the Manto rashes who have a strong tradition in BJJ though i have not used one myself.

Rob Hannis
31-05-2007, 03:07 PM
Full contact fighter, had mine for about 5-6years and still really good, retained most of it's shape. Bit of bobbling from washing but that's it

r-v
31-05-2007, 04:24 PM
MANTO r the best

lee_whitehead
31-05-2007, 04:43 PM
tried sprawl long sleeve, atama, koral short and long sleeves and I prefer the sprawl - the korals rise up too quick, atama chaffs the neck.

sprawls stay put

thedon_1
01-06-2007, 12:52 PM
yeah i also have the sprawl long sleeve, and have to say i have had no problems with it, and it's still in good condition after a lot of use.

Shipping was very reasonable from the US aswell