PDA

View Full Version : about richard and judy

andymc
23-02-2003, 06:10 PM
they were talkin about before its shown on tv next week, what exactly is it thats goin to be on tv? an event or a documentary

cagewarriors
23-02-2003, 06:32 PM
Hi Andy its the start of a 6 part docu like a fly on the wall type looking into MMA it features 12 UK fighters and footage of the fighters training and leading up to thier fights? it also features interviews with all the promoters involved in the docu, which is myself Andy J & Dave O,Donnell. It was origionally filmed only for London region Carlton but I can tell you 5 other networks have bought into the rites and no doubt within a week of its launch it will go national?

Regards Dougie

andymc
23-02-2003, 06:35 PM
i was hoping it would be something like that, hopefully give mma the rep it deserves, showing the fighters as the athletes they are.

Ronnoc
23-02-2003, 10:17 PM
Dougie do you know if UTV got rights for it? Thats the Ulster network.

Connor

cagewarriors
24-02-2003, 01:19 AM
But don,t worry Connor If they have,nt I,ll make sure you get a copy of it by Video

Regards Dougie

P.S Spread the gospel of the tickets? only signed up members of this site are eligable for discount ticket rates and more???

iandean
24-02-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Ronnoc
Dougie do you know if UTV got rights for it? Thats the Ulster network.

Connor

Connor, do you have Sky Digital? If so, then you can wwatch it by puting the frequency of ITV london into your digibox.

Here is how..

ITV Frequencies

Now that ITV are broadcasting you will have noticed that the card has been activated to receive your regional station. You still see the the other regional variations, press "services" then "System Set up" then "add channels" and type in the frequencies mentioned below. Once completed select search and the channels should be apparent. Store all channels as per instructions, to view select option 6 "Other Services" and the ITV channels can now be viewed.

The frequency you need is.

10.832H 22000 FEC 5/6
CARLTON/LWT

cagewarriors
24-02-2003, 11:24 AM
Well done Kainer, that,s a very helpfull post and I am sure a great many will appreciate you taking the trouble to keep them informed. I will ask Godders to put it at the top as a sticky until after the screening of the programme.

SDonovan
24-02-2003, 01:52 PM
Cheers Ian, Nice to meet you by the way.

iandean
24-02-2003, 03:19 PM
Thanks, it was good to see you too. I'm glad to see you got out of Dagenham alive :)