PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Marc Goddard

Ami
19-06-2007, 03:26 AM
Steve here From Stevie bs ent got an account so usin amis obviously not me typin cuz i ent got a clue bout technology haha jz wanted to say...............

Well done to Marc Goddard for having the guts and integrity to support his sport in putting on his event on Sunday @ villa

Love & RESPECT Steve & Sarah xx
Stevie Bs Gym

marc goddard
26-06-2007, 03:07 PM
Steve here From Stevie bs ent got an account so usin amis obviously not me typin cuz i ent got a clue bout technology haha jz wanted to say...............

Well done to Marc Goddard for having the guts and integrity to support his sport in putting on his event on Sunday @ villa

Love & RESPECT Steve & Sarah xx
Stevie Bs Gym

Steve,

is this really you ?

Ami
02-07-2007, 11:10 PM
its ami typing steve wrote it out nd said get that on the comp so marc sees it i remembered u used this so typed it here 4 him you can call and ask him if u dont believe me
Ami x

marc goddard
03-07-2007, 09:04 AM
its ami typing steve wrote it out nd said get that on the comp so marc sees it i remembered u used this so typed it here 4 him you can call and ask him if u dont believe me
Ami x

thanks, please pass on my best to steve.

Ami
03-07-2007, 11:52 PM
watched u @ the fight in the field tonite, sarah and me cried laughing it was really good to c u..........u still look like shrek.........i told u about ur sport think on this...........

thos who thought the dancers were mad
could not hear the music.

Love & Respect
Steve & Sarah x