PDA

View Full Version : *** AMMA Presents "Title Fight Night" ***

marc goddard
27-06-2007, 11:11 PM
After the over whelming success of the first two shows AMMA will present an end of year finale on Saturday 17th November at Aston Villa Football Club.

Title Fight Night will do as described, up for grabs will be AMMA UK Championship belts for every weight class. These belts will be contested between the no1 contenders from the previous two shows combined.

Already confirmed for title bout action :

Dan Korbely @ Featherweight, David Hill @ Lightweight, Richard Hall @ Welterweight, Eugene Fadiaro @ Middleweight, Thomasz Kozlowski @ Light Heavy and TBA for Heavyweight.

There will also be additional bouts to establish no 1 contender staus to challenge the Championship belt holder on the forth coming shows. And the possibilty of a female Championship match.

Further title bouts as well as opponents will be released a lot closer the time. It is obviously far to early for any match ups so fighters please hold off on contacting me until I make that request, around September time [ It will be here before you know it ]

The whole concept of setting up AMMA was to give a grounding, platform and target for young up and coming fighters to stick and apply themselves to the amatuer game, before jumping into to poorly matched "Pro" fights. The AMMA belt was created to mean something to the holders, and believe you me after the standard of some of the fights on the last show it will certainly mean a lot !

As I said guys the purpose of this post today is to get the date in your diaries and support the Premier show created in the UK designated soley to the amateur game. Giving young dedicated fighters the platfrom, target and financial reward that they deserve.

See you in November !