PDA

View Full Version : Acropolis Fight Night 2 Rumble In The Rhondda

Budgemyster
06-07-2007, 11:32 AM
WE WILL BE RUNNING OUR SECOND CAGE FIGHTING EVENT ON 21st OF OCTOBER 2007 AT RHONDDA FACH SPORTS CENTRE TYLORSTOWN RHONDDA SOUTH WALES SEMI PRO AND PRO FIGHTS AVAILABLE FOR ANY TRAINED FIGHTERS WHO WOULD LIKE TO ENTER FOR MORE INFOR MATION PLEASE CONTACT MARK BURRIDGE 07904445629 OR mburridge06@aol.com thanks

MMAlien
09-07-2007, 10:36 PM
This event is going to be awesome. got some quality match ups on it. cant wait for Sami Berik Vs denzil! bring on the 21st of october!!!

Budgemyster
09-07-2007, 10:45 PM
yep just starting to put the fighting card together also got kevin reed fighting fresh off his title win on sat urday from pride and glory also alex evans , and mark holloway chris noble ,all fighting pro its going to be a royal rumble in the rhondda

Berikson
10-07-2007, 04:20 AM
Hoooooooo Haaaaaaa

wagon
10-07-2007, 08:21 AM
Indeed this will be a good un. :D

Budgemyster
10-07-2007, 09:49 AM
Hoooooooo Haaaaaaa

nice win sami speak to you soon

MMAlien
10-07-2007, 10:10 PM
Still looking for fighters if anyone is interested, check the link in the first post!

taffdragon
11-07-2007, 11:59 PM
the first fight night was awsome, especially chris "chimpy" nobles KO of richard evans. only complaint was the MC, couldnt understand a word he said, but for a first show for the street-style boys it was very good. cant wait for the second.

wagon
12-07-2007, 08:08 AM
the first fight night was awsome, especially chris "chimpy" nobles KO of richard evans. only complaint was the MC, couldnt understand a word he said, but for a first show for the street-style boys it was very good. cant wait for the second.

I agree with the Mc, The hall had a bit of an echo and the MC shouted down the mic so couldn't understand a word he said.

I think with decent sound and a good light set up and maybe a slightly more view friendly seating plan the show would be fantastic. There were some top, top fights (I wish some of the bigger shows were that exciting).

Can't wait for this show.

Ricky you have a PM

MMAlien
12-07-2007, 10:17 AM
And we got ring girls for this show too.:D :D :D

Budgemyster
12-07-2007, 11:30 AM
especially picked by the one and only mm alien himself:lol:

Budgemyster
12-07-2007, 11:38 AM

thanks we will take some feed back from you and in the next show we will be having a sound check for the mc and better quality fights we will improve better with every show and treat the fighters well can,t wait

MMAlien
12-07-2007, 11:57 AM
especially picked by the one and only mm alien himself:lol:

And ou can count on me budgie!

LittleDan
12-07-2007, 12:15 PM
No armature fights this time? :(

MMAlien
12-07-2007, 12:52 PM

I think budgie said he will only be putting on one. you might get lucky!

LittleDan
12-07-2007, 01:17 PM
thanks MMAlien

mick577
12-07-2007, 01:44 PM
Kevin Reed v Lee Doski - Kevin wants this fight and I would definately make the journey down from Newcastle to see that fight and watch Kevin WIN!!!

Budgemyster
12-07-2007, 02:17 PM

if you are interested in amatuer please email me your details thanks

MMAlien
12-07-2007, 02:56 PM
thanks MMAlien

Your Daniel Thomas, the one who is not Denzil yeah? train at Gracie barra swansea?

LittleDan
12-07-2007, 03:04 PM
That Daniel Thomas is from Dogs of War i think (or somewhere ..... Cardiiff way) your right i'm from Gracie Barra Swansea my name sake is far more experienced than me......

I've sent an email hope u guys got it

Cheers

Dan

tritaffy
12-07-2007, 03:09 PM
I thought the first fight night was run extremely smooth. I've had a go at helping to organise other sporting events and it is pure headwork but the more you do it the better it becomes. Perhaps for the next show there could be programmes because of the sound in the hall , it was very difficult to know who was fighting. If there are any posters going up let me know and I'll happily take them down Swansea , Neath way where I train and over to Maesteg , Bridgend, Porthcawl where I work . I think there is a MMA club in Maesteg so I'll def pop a few in there.

MMAlien
12-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Ill be down Gracie Barra swansea on sunday. its been a while since i last went and apparantly the gym has changed locations again. the last time i went the gym was behind the tescos in an industrial unit. but i went down there last sunday and no one showed up. then i found out there is an even newer gym. can you give me directions?

tritaffy
12-07-2007, 03:15 PM
I train Tradidtional Ju-jitsu under Sensei Billy Doak and judo in the Imperial club in Gorseinon so can't really help you for Gracie Barra. Here is their website , the directions should be on it.

http://www.graciebarraswansea.co.uk/

LittleDan
12-07-2007, 03:16 PM
i pinched this from there website .... it is the right location....... u got to turn off before tescos and keep on going for about a mile...ish (maybe less) ..... any probs just ask someone where the dog racing track is (its near to that).

the Club is based at the WPT Academy, Ystrad Road, Fforestfach Industrial Estate, Swansea.

FROM M4

- Leave the motorway at Junction 47 and take the second exit off the roundabout towards Swansea/Fforestfach (A483),
- At the next roundabout take the first exit (A483),
- Stay in the right hand lane, turn right at the next junction by Tesco onto Ffordd Cynore (B4620),
- Continue straight on through two sets of traffic lights onto Ystrad Road,
- Continue straight on to the end of the road (the Greyhound track should be on your right) and turn left,
- Take the second left into the car park.

FROM SWANSEA

- Head along the A483 towards Fforestfach/Carmarthen,
- At the cross-roads (Spar and Blockbuster video are on your right, the Marquis Arms pub is on the corner on the left) continue straight on,
- You will see a large golf shop (American Golf Club) on your left. Turn left just past here, before the Texaco garage (onto Kingsway),
- Continue along this road (multimap says you need to turn, but they�ve changed the road markings so you don�t) onto Bruce Road,
- Continue straight on (where the road turns to the right and drops down hill) and the club should be on your right.

MMAlien
12-07-2007, 03:34 PM
Thanks dan. has the gym moved from the thai boxing place then yeah?

MMAlien
12-07-2007, 03:39 PM
Anyway, lets get the thread back on track. cant wait for this event.
you got a card up yet budgie?

LittleDan
12-07-2007, 03:41 PM
the thai place owner and GB swansea work together, they have moved to the same place .... they should have a WPT banner over the door.

Budgemyster
12-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Anyway, lets get the thread back on track. cant wait for this event.
you got a card up yet budgie?

no i still have got some places left but good things come to those who waits comrad

wagon
12-07-2007, 03:52 PM
That Daniel Thomas is from Dogs of War i think (or somewhere ..... Cardiiff way) your right i'm from Gracie Barra Swansea my name sake is far more experienced than me......

I've sent an email hope u guys got it

Cheers

Dan

Denzil is a Rhondda boy like me and the alien, he trains in SSJJ (budgies club) and Dogs of war, and Gracie Barra sometimes, and Hilltribes and eagles muay thai. Fair play Denz loves training!!!!

LittleDan
12-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Denzil is a Rhondda boy like me and the alien, he trains in SSJJ (budgies club) and Dogs of war, and Gracie Barra sometimes, and Hilltribes and eagles muay thai. Fair play Denz loves training!!!!

lol..... seems he gets around

MMAlien
12-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Its as if training is all he knows!

wagon
12-07-2007, 03:57 PM
Its as if training is all he knows!

I really don't know how he does it with a wife and 2 kids! He used to phone me at stupid times on a sunday morning to see if I wanted to go sprinting in the sand dunes in Ogmore!! He was bored apparently

LittleDan
12-07-2007, 03:58 PM
hahahaha............ sweet ..... wish i could train like that

MMAlien
12-07-2007, 04:01 PM
I really don't know how he does it with a wife and 2 kids! He used to phone me at stupid times on a sunday morning to see if I wanted to go sprinting in the sand dunes in Ogmore!! He was bored apparently

Is he really married with wife and kids?

taffdragon
12-07-2007, 05:17 PM
i dont think you could improve on the quality of the fights budgie, your ssjj boys done great. also i think there was two brothers there from some kickboxing club that fought in the begining of the night, that was really good, exiting to watch.

Budgemyster
12-07-2007, 05:47 PM
i dont think you could improve on the quality of the fights budgie, your ssjj boys done great. also i think there was two brothers there from some kickboxing club that fought in the begining of the night, that was really good, exiting to watch.

theres always room for improvement but thanks you for your confidence in us the parry brothers were from swansea very good fighters in the pro cess of speaking to them for the next show

tritaffy
12-07-2007, 10:39 PM
Don't forget Wagon , I'm a Rhondda Boy too !! :D Looking forward to this night as I'm definitely not working .All the other events always seem to be when I'm on shift. I see Denzil up Tylorstown Sports Centre. My missus gets the hump when I train 3 times a week. Reckons I'm obsessed.

EvilRachel
13-07-2007, 09:57 AM
Don't forget Wagon , I'm a Rhondda Boy too !! :D Looking forward to this night as I'm definitely not working .All the other events always seem to be when I'm on shift. I see Denzil up Tylorstown Sports Centre. My missus gets the hump when I train 3 times a week. Reckons I'm obsessed.

Take the missus along and get her hooked on it as well!

tritaffy
13-07-2007, 10:27 AM
I've tried Rach but no joy , we've tried everything to get her on the mat but to no avail. She even bought me Sky+ so that I could record all the MMA programmes and watch them while she's in work. Although she didn't mind watching me in a judo competition so there may be hope .....but I wouldn't bet on it :)

EvilRachel
13-07-2007, 11:22 AM
I've tried Rach but no joy , we've tried everything to get her on the mat but to no avail. She even bought me Sky+ so that I could record all the MMA programmes and watch them while she's in work. Although she didn't mind watching me in a judo competition so there may be hope .....but I wouldn't bet on it :)

Damnit. :@( Do you have any sisters that want to train? :D

wagon
13-07-2007, 11:53 AM
Damnit. :@( Do you have any sisters that want to train? :D

If you remember I too tried this with Mrs. Wagon - no joy at all. She likes Americas next top model better than the UFC!!!

tritaffy
13-07-2007, 03:53 PM
Nope , my sister hates it more than my wife :D

EvilRachel
13-07-2007, 03:59 PM
If you remember I too tried this with Mrs. Wagon - no joy at all. She likes Americas next top model better than the UFC!!!

That's just plain wrong. :(

*sigh* so all boy card for Acropolis for a while by the look of it. :(

MMAlien
16-07-2007, 02:55 PM
Ttt

taffdragon
19-07-2007, 12:30 AM
budgie is holly fighting in this show? if he is, any news on who hes fighting yet?

MonkFish
19-07-2007, 06:17 PM
is wesley jones fighting on this card? I know he wanted to.

Budgemyster
19-07-2007, 09:52 PM
is wesley jones fighting on this card? I know he wanted to.

no i haven,t had any emails or calls who ever is wesley jones

Budgemyster
20-07-2007, 04:08 PM
budgie is holly fighting in this show? if he is, any news on who hes fighting yet?

don,t know yet

taffdragon
23-07-2007, 12:49 PM
Ttt

MMAlien
23-07-2007, 12:54 PM
THanks for the ttt!

Berikson
23-07-2007, 08:19 PM
Haaa Hoooo

wagon
23-07-2007, 08:55 PM
Haaa Hoooo

..........indeed:D

Tez
23-07-2007, 09:31 PM
Rach will you be going?

MMAlien
23-07-2007, 09:50 PM
I hope rach comes!

Femme-ma
24-07-2007, 09:59 AM
I'm planning on going. It's a couple of days before my birthday, so it sounds like a good way to start celebrating!

Are you coming Tez?

Budgemyster
24-07-2007, 12:08 PM
I'm planning on going. It's a couple of days before my birthday, so it sounds like a good way to start celebrating!

Are you coming Tez?

it will be a nice way to get some excitment and adrenaline pumping before your birthday it will be a catalyst uplift to life:

Femme-ma
24-07-2007, 12:27 PM
it will be a nice way to get some excitment and adrenaline pumping before your birthday it will be a catalyst uplift to life:

Hang on a mo! I'm watching not fighting! :)

Budgemyster
24-07-2007, 12:39 PM
Hang on a mo! I'm watching not fighting! :)

exactly what a birhtday present for your pleasure

wagon
24-07-2007, 12:54 PM

pregnant women fighting, I think there is a niche in the market there!!

MMAlien
24-07-2007, 12:56 PM

Does this mean Rachel gets free entry as a present from your kind self?:D

MMAlien
24-07-2007, 12:57 PM
pregnant women fighting, I think there is a niche in the market there!!

She was two weeks pregnant in her last Muay Thai fight, so its been done before!

wagon
24-07-2007, 12:59 PM

you are such a blagger, hey any chance of an update on who's voted for who on the next on the roids test competition? I recon I'm odds on favorite (to win not test positive), seen a nice full contact fighter T short too!!!!!:D

MMAlien
24-07-2007, 01:06 PM
you are such a blagger, hey any chance of an update on who's voted for who on the next on the roids test competition? I recon I'm odds on favorite (to win not test positive), seen a nice full contact fighter T short too!!!!!:D

Lol, ill keep a close eye on sherdog, a new fighter will probably get exposed at the next UFC me thinks!

wagon
24-07-2007, 01:11 PM
Lol, ill keep a close eye on sherdog, a new fighter will probably get exposed at the next UFC me thinks!

yes that's pretty much a cert mate. Any development on the "News" too?

MMAlien
24-07-2007, 01:23 PM
Supposed to be meeting up with paul in the week sometime like.

wagon
24-07-2007, 01:40 PM
Supposed to be meeting up with paul in the week sometime like.

coolio.....

MMAlien
24-07-2007, 01:55 PM
So Denzil Vs Sami the Hun? who takes it?

wagon
24-07-2007, 02:03 PM
So Denzil Vs Sami the Hun? who takes it?

Denzil due extreme mentalness...

MMAlien
24-07-2007, 02:11 PM
Im sitting firmly on the fence for this one, not the cage fence though as im sure they will be rattled a lot during this fight. Im friends with Sami and Denzil and hope for an exiting fight.

wagon
24-07-2007, 02:24 PM
Im sitting firmly on the fence for this one, not the cage fence though as im sure they will be rattled a lot during this fight. Im friends with Sami and Denzil and hope for an exiting fight.

personally I think Denzils skills and extreme cardio will provail (and he is totally nuts)

MMAlien
24-07-2007, 02:31 PM
(and he is totally nuts)

I agree with that!

wagon
24-07-2007, 02:45 PM
I agree with that!

Last I heard he was drilling the finger up the bum guard pass (as patented by the great Dai Williams) - I think he struggling for sparring partners now though!!!!

MMAlien
24-07-2007, 02:49 PM
lol - what is Dai up to these days?

Femme-ma
24-07-2007, 02:51 PM
lol - what is Dai up to these days?

That grapple dummy will never be the same. It still has the hole in it....

He was doing security at the last AFL event. Shame no one could get him fighting!!!

MMAlien
24-07-2007, 02:53 PM
Rach, Sami or Denzil?

wagon
24-07-2007, 02:58 PM
That grapple dummy will never be the same. It still has the hole in it....

He was doing security at the last AFL event. Shame no one could get him fighting!!!

Dai is without doubt the best grappler I have rolled with. If he had the backing I have no doubt he could go a long way. I was about 14.5, 15 stone ish and he was chucking me about like I was 10 stone!! My mate Chris still trains with him from time to time, Chris is a big lad and Dai owns him. True gent too (other than the bum fingering)

MMAlien
24-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Chris robotman?

wagon
24-07-2007, 03:12 PM
Chris robotman?

yip, also a very, very good grappler. Shame he doesn't fight as he'd clean up big time. and it's Robotham

Femme-ma
24-07-2007, 03:16 PM
Dai is without doubt the best grappler I have rolled with. If he had the backing I have no doubt he could go a long way. I was about 14.5, 15 stone ish and he was chucking me about like I was 10 stone!! My mate Chris still trains with him from time to time, Chris is a big lad and Dai owns him. True gent too (other than the bum fingering)

Yup, he's an animal and it's not just strength - he's really skilled.

He stopped competing after Cardiff MMA went bust unfortunately. It's a shame, he'd won his pro fights up until that point, including his last match against Andy Cooper.

wagon
24-07-2007, 03:29 PM
Yup, he's an animal and it's not just strength - he's really skilled.

He stopped competing after Cardiff MMA went bust unfortunately. It's a shame, he'd won his pro fights up until that point, including his last match against Andy Cooper.

I guess family life and all that gets in the way. I bet there are some top people (notice how I wasn't sexist) out there who have the potential to be very good but life just gets in the way!!!

MMAlien
24-07-2007, 03:36 PM
yip, also a very, very good grappler. Shame he doesn't fight as he'd clean up big time. and it's Robotham

I work with him, some of the people we look after cant say robotham so call him robotman. I saw him a week sunday training down gracie barra swansea. i took mike ed with me. he can talk aye!

wagon
24-07-2007, 03:39 PM
I work with him, some of the people we look after cant say robotham so call him robotman. I saw him a week sunday training down gracie barra swansea. i broght mike ed with me. he can talk aye!

oh tidy, he phoned me last night (Chris not Mike) - i put my baCk out putting down a cup of tea so off training!!(AND i'M NOT JOKING) Mike isn't correct in the head (as I've said before)

MMAlien
24-07-2007, 03:40 PM
And he loves that MR2

wagon
24-07-2007, 03:42 PM
And he loves that MR2

I think her birthday is coming up soon!!!!

MMAlien
24-07-2007, 03:44 PM
Lmao, block of sherwood street, its party time!

wagon
24-07-2007, 03:45 PM
Lmao, block of sherwood street, its party time!

Like the queens jubilee all over again!!!

Budgemyster
24-07-2007, 06:47 PM

all ring girls get free entry:lol: :lol:

Femme-ma
25-07-2007, 10:03 AM
all ring girls get free entry:lol: :lol:

So if I get Ricky down to a size 8 and doll him up in some of my undies, I can get him in for free? Sweet!!!!!!

wagon
25-07-2007, 10:50 AM
So if I get Ricky down to a size 8 and doll him up in some of my undies, I can get him in for free? Sweet!!!!!!

mental picture arraaaahhhhhh

MMAlien
25-07-2007, 11:33 AM
LMAO at the last 3 posts!

Femme-ma
25-07-2007, 02:45 PM
LMAO at the last 3 posts!

So: you up for it?!:p

wagon
25-07-2007, 02:46 PM
So: you up for it?!:p

STOP please

Femme-ma
25-07-2007, 02:58 PM
STOP please

What, you have a problem with Ricky waltzing round the ring in a pair of stilettos, one of my extra clean flossing g-strings, a corset, fishnets and a round number card whilst pouting and flashing the odd bit of man-nipple?? I can think of promoters who would be wetting themselves for that!!! :D :D :D

It would kinda validate the all boy love-in going on during the rounds. Unless you're telling me that two semi-naked guys who haven't had any for weeks rolling around on top of each other is a perfectly valid sport with no homoerotic connotations at all? :D

Budgemyster
25-07-2007, 04:22 PM
What, you have a problem with Ricky waltzing round the ring in a pair of stilettos, one of my extra clean flossing g-strings, a corset, fishnets and a round number card whilst pouting and flashing the odd bit of man-nipple?? I can think of promoters who would be wetting themselves for that!!! :D :D :D

It would kinda validate the all boy love-in going on during the rounds. Unless you're telling me that two semi-naked guys who haven't had any for weeks rolling around on top of each other is a perfectly valid sport with no homoerotic connotations at all? :D

we could call mm alien rickydicalaas:lol: :lol:

Tez
25-07-2007, 08:02 PM

That's decided it for me am definitely going to try and come! Rach I will pm you!

Budgemyster, thats the best pun ever!!

MMAlien
25-07-2007, 11:08 PM

HAHAHA best post ever!!!

Femme-ma
26-07-2007, 10:02 AM
That's decided it for me am definitely going to try and come! Rach I will pm you!

Budgemyster, thats the best pun ever!!

LOL @ Rickdiccilass!

Tez: Give me a yell. The spare room is always free if you want to stay over. :)

MMAlien
26-07-2007, 12:34 PM
LOL @ Rickdiccilass!

Tez: Give me a yell. The spare room is always free if you want to stay over. :)

Its comfy too!

Femme-ma
26-07-2007, 12:36 PM
Its comfy too!

You forgot to say that it is also extremely well screwed together for a lil woman with a screwdriver!!!

taffdragon
27-07-2007, 09:31 AM
Ttt

MMAlien
27-07-2007, 12:07 PM
You forgot to say that it is also extremely well screwed together for a lil woman with a screwdriver!!!

And that!!!!!!!!

Budgemyster
27-07-2007, 02:39 PM

listen boys and girls this is an mma web sight not a fucking dateing agency site we are fighters before lovers i think

taffdragon
30-07-2007, 02:06 PM
Ttt

taffdragon
07-08-2007, 06:36 PM
budgie, any more news on any match-ups yet?

Budgemyster
07-08-2007, 08:23 PM
budgie, any more news on any match-ups yet?

at this moment i am still getting the fight card together ,people to speak to and meet , good things come to those who wait comrade

taffdragon
08-08-2007, 08:25 PM
good cant wait, keep us posted please. :D

taffdragon
17-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Ttt

.:) :) :)

teeach
18-08-2007, 11:33 AM
i know a couple of the boys in this event and want to know where can i get tickets

cheers

Budgemyster
18-08-2007, 04:01 PM
i will get in touch with you when they are available thanks

Budgemyster
01-09-2007, 01:46 PM
fight card nearly complete what a rumble its going to be in the rhondda 9.9 on the rictar scale

teeach
04-09-2007, 02:24 AM
see pm please mate

Budgemyster
06-09-2007, 08:32 PM
rematch in the rhondda its on danial denzil thomas defending his win over sami berek in the show on the 21st

MMAlien
06-09-2007, 09:33 PM
Hey budgie, i bought some goves today to get signed tomorrow for when i come up to london, sorry i couldnt make it wednesday, i had to work!

MMAlien
06-09-2007, 09:51 PM
ttt !

taffdragon
08-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Ttt:) :) :)

tritaffy
12-09-2007, 06:59 PM
When are the tickets going on sale to Joe Public and do you want any posters put up in Swansea , Neath & Maesteg ?

AROWE77
14-09-2007, 01:06 AM
ttt

ttt

AROWE77
14-09-2007, 01:07 AM
Whats the full card?? would be well interested in watching this but im off to london again soon. I might try and get down for it

ant

Budgemyster
14-09-2007, 05:51 PM
When are the tickets going on sale to Joe Public and do you want any posters put up in Swansea , Neath & Maesteg ?

hello the tickets will be on sale from 20th sept also the flyers if you want any just get in touch next week can you feel that rumble

Reedy
14-09-2007, 06:02 PM
Can't wait for this one.

Berikson
14-09-2007, 06:21 PM
:) Give me sight beyond sight

Berikson Pictures (http://www.myspace.com/Berikson)

taffdragon
21-09-2007, 12:31 AM
Ttt:d

:d :d :d

Budgemyster
27-09-2007, 07:36 AM
tickets now available for the event please contact mark burridge 07904445629 mark hollooway 07967596815 huw thomas 07977048558 fight card will be put up next week for the rumble in the rhondda

teeach
28-09-2007, 01:49 PM
see pm please... cant wait for this!!

cemery
05-10-2007, 11:34 PM
hello the tickets will be on sale from 20th sept also the flyers if you want any just get in touch next week can you feel that rumble

budge i know 4 better dj this time so dont book any one il sort it

Budgemyster
19-10-2007, 09:28 PM
we are all set for a great show

shakus maximus
20-10-2007, 09:21 AM
doesnt Budgie already know the greatest DJ in the country. (plus the hardest) :D

wagon
20-10-2007, 09:03 PM
doesnt Budgie already know the greatest DJ in the country. (plus the hardest) :D

isn't that, that Timmy bloke?!!!

good luck SSJJ fight team. see you tomorrow lads:D

tritaffy
21-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Saw the first seven fights but had to go before Denzil v Sami.Heavy weekend in Manchester and the travelling back today caught up with me. Can someone post the results up please. Seemed a big improvement on the last one and a lot more people there too. Good effort by SSJJ. Was it me or was it f**king freezing in there !!

wagon
21-10-2007, 11:19 PM
:D Denzil beat Sammi berek by RNC round one. Faplay it was a real scrp. Sammi showd some very good jiujitsu and reversals, Denzil was relentless as ever and scored some nice take downs and took mount 2 or 3 times. flat out well done sammi (hope you had a good night in the Anchor hotel!!!)

Denz, training with randy is just gonna make you better mate. good luck

bit shit of Alex Evans apponent arse going and pullingout 30 mins before fight (didn't fancy it apparently!!). Also Kevin Reeds apponent turning up 9KG ov weight. Come on lads play the game hey, these boys trained hard.

Rickey,
the ring girls were about 12 yeasrs old, though the dark one looked keen!!!

Shakey and Rachel did fuck all as not one fight went the distance

Budgey
Very good show mate, well done

tritaffy
22-10-2007, 11:39 AM
Cheers Wagon , I was just too bolloxed to stay for the end. Those ring girls looked a little suspect , I just didn't want to say anything !! :D I'll wait for the DVD to come out to see Denz's scrap.

Femme-ma
22-10-2007, 11:52 AM
Shakey and Rachel did fuck all as not one fight went the distance

Apart from the thai fight. :P:P:P:P

Results are in the main section. Because I kept all my records. :P:P:P:P

:D

Hazard_Hanson
22-10-2007, 12:18 PM
[QUOTE=wagon;87209]:D Denzil beat Sammi berek by RNC round one. Faplay it was a real scrp. Sammi showd some very good jiujitsu and reversals, Denzil was relentless as ever and scored some nice take downs and took mount 2 or 3 times. flat out well done sammi (hope you had a good night in the Anchor hotel!!!)

he beat him by RNC in the second round!

bit shit of Alex Evans apponent arse going and pullingout 30 mins before fight (didn't fancy it apparently!!). Also Kevin Reeds apponent turning up 9KG ov weight. Come on lads play the game hey, these boys trained hard.

and id like to hear the full story here because your'e saying its 9kg kevin reed said he was 6kg over and other people have said it was around 2-3 over! who was at the weigh in??

wolfpack_mma
22-10-2007, 03:25 PM
[QUOTE=wagon;87209]:D Denzil beat Sammi berek by RNC round one. Faplay it was a real scrp. Sammi showd some very good jiujitsu and reversals, Denzil was relentless as ever and scored some nice take downs and took mount 2 or 3 times. flat out well done sammi (hope you had a good night in the Anchor hotel!!!)

he beat him by RNC in the second round!

and id like to hear the full story here because your'e saying its 9kg kevin reed said he was 6kg over and other people have said it was around 2-3 over! who was at the weigh in??

Doesnt matter if he was only 0.5 kgs over , he was over!!!

hate it when people dont make weight :mad:

Steve

wagon
22-10-2007, 05:23 PM
sorry for the slight errors last night must have been the larger!!

denzil and Sammi, good fight, denz RNC R2

Kev's apponent was 86.5kg - fight was at 84kg - kev was about 77kg (this is what I heard tis morning so forgive me if slighty wrong)

Alex Evans apponent said he didn't realise the fight was Pro rules and asked Alex to fight Amateur rules!! He saw Alex fight in a right dust up in Cornwall and said Alex was too much for him. Wonder were this guys camp are, he must have been made aware of the fight details!!!! long way to come from Newquay to turn downa fight.

and i think Ricky is now on a register somewhere after the ring girls!!!!

Rhondda!!!
22-10-2007, 05:31 PM
and i think Ricky is now on a register somewhere after the ring girls!!!![/QUOTE]

its a hard job but someone has got to do it!!!

Lindsay
22-10-2007, 06:51 PM
"Rickey,
the ring girls were about 12 yeasrs old, though the dark one looked keen!!!"

[/QUOTE]

As one of the ring girls from last night I think I should stand up for myself, since I'm actually 21, and I'm not sure what exactly you mean by 'keen' but I can assure you I was just trying to do a good job after all the hard work my good friend Ricky and everybody else had put in to the event.

I agree with you on one thing, it was a good show

MMAlien
22-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Hi linds, welcome to the forum!

Rhondda!!!
22-10-2007, 10:40 PM
"Rickey,
the ring girls were about 12 yeasrs old, though the dark one looked keen!!!"

As one of the ring girls from last night I think I should stand up for myself, since I'm actually 21, and I'm not sure what exactly you mean by 'keen' but I can assure you I was just trying to do a good job after all the hard work my good friend Ricky and everybody else had put in to the event.

I agree with you on one thing, it was a good show[/QUOTE]

i thought u girls done an excellent job anyway, ricky done well to find two good looking girls, that done a brilliant job

MMAlien
22-10-2007, 11:45 PM
Thanks steven, see, steven knows his women!!!

wagon
23-10-2007, 09:21 AM
only teasing Lins:D You seemd to be enjoying your job