PDA

View Full Version : CageWarriors Forum Member Annoucement

Godders
24-02-2003, 11:12 PM
Hi Guys

To thank you guys for supporting cagewarriors events and site / forums Dougie Truman (promoter of CageWarriors) has decided to give everyone who are members (and post) here a 5 discount on all tickets for Cagewarriors events.

That's a guaranteed 5 knocked off the poster price, just for using the forum. (only 2 per forum member)

What else?

Well how about 10% off of cagewarriors merchandise?
That includes videos, t-shirts and anything else we`re flogging.

You have to admit, its a cracking deal. And shows you how committed Dougie is to promoting UK MMA.

With a host of prizes coming up (check out the pose with the ring girl ones, plus the chance to win t-shirts, videos and other goodies waiting in a box in my house for you guys).

And email addresses, custom forum titles and the chance to get prezzies for posting news etc on the site.

So if your just a visitor, sign up and take part. :chinese:

Hywel Teague
25-02-2003, 12:21 AM
what more can a guy ask for?

long live cagewarriors!!!! :p

andymc
25-02-2003, 07:38 AM
cheap tickets and discount merchandise, sounds good to me

iandean
25-02-2003, 02:43 PM
Great news :)

But how is it goign to work. Do we have to buy the tickets on this site or is there another way?

Maverick
25-02-2003, 03:29 PM
Great stuff! That's one hell of an offer!

But my question is how many posts do i have to make before Dougie gives me his Bentley? :D ;)

iandean
25-02-2003, 03:33 PM
lol would you be able to get a Bentley insured that far up north. :D

Remember that scouse bird who won Gladitors years ago. She won a Jeep on the show but had to sell it cos she couldnt get insurance on it in Liverpool. :D

cagewarriors
25-02-2003, 04:02 PM
All ticket requests by members to me via e-mail or post? They will be authenticated through our stat reports on the forum.

We may put the Bentley up for a prize at Christmas when I get my new one hopefully but believe me they cost more to run than they do to buy??

Mind you I have something better to offer you guys which I will be discussing with Godders later?? I have in my posetion a pair of the official Elite training trousers Signed by Hoyce Gracie himself that may find thier way to Godders little goody bag??? You can,t deny it I,m good to you guys??

Hands Of Stone
25-02-2003, 04:39 PM
Dougie. I can't go to the next Cage Warriors event, as you know.
So, as a gesture of good will, could you send me the 5 I would have saved by booking as a Forum member.

Cheers in advance, :arse
The Hands.

cagewarriors
25-02-2003, 06:03 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Paul "The Funny Fuker" Jenkins

When was the last time you paid to go to a show??? apart from UC????

Hands Of Stone
25-02-2003, 06:09 PM
I payed to get into a titty bar in Prague, last year. Um, thats about it, I think. Well, no harm in asking, eh.
'Nothing ventured, two in the hand to a blind begger', my old nan used to say. But she was fucking mental.....

The Hands.

cagewarriors
25-02-2003, 06:13 PM
Jenks, I think its time you checked your self back into that hospital before your next battle?? Got to ask? The hospital visit was,nt for any mental disorder by any chance?

P.S Great fight Saturday mate, and good luck at UC

Ronnoc
26-02-2003, 12:28 PM
Got one of those cagewarriors mail accounts recently, thanks Dougie & godders! Also looking forward to getting more free stuff, not that I want to take advantage of Dougies kindness, I've already mailed him with regards to future purchases. So I will be a customer and a leech. :D

Connor

Godders
28-02-2003, 04:01 PM
Check out the MMA general forum for a cracking comp!

Paddy Tapout
25-03-2003, 09:58 PM
Another great deal by the grousome twosome of MMA.

Thanks lads!

Cheers, Paddy.:shoot:

Wiegieboard
03-04-2003, 11:00 PM
Dougie you are da Fuckin BOMB man!!!
Your generosity seriously rocks!
Cheers!
Oh yea....Did I win the ringgirls competition last time or what:eh: If I did and the offer stands for the next CW I'd be the happiest poor bloke that there ever lived!!
Neill Wylie