PDA

View Full Version : My firts idea! and probably last

Rob Hannis
25-02-2003, 12:18 PM
I thought that if the combined 'Extreme Cage Brawl' promotion/end of year show were to happen then the serious fans should be catered for. So I was thinking how about having a section of seating/tables for SFUKers, and possbily offering them a discount on tickets to get all them hippies from scotland down.

That way everyone can get to meet each other, and I'm sure the competitive atmosphere in the area would greatly improve the revenue for the bar.

Paddy Tapout
03-03-2003, 08:35 PM
I dont know about the others but this "hippie" thinks that would be a great idea! And if not, I think that everyone should make a BIG effort to get to the evemt anyway........just my 2 bob's worth anyway.
Cheers, Paddy.

Godders
03-03-2003, 11:33 PM
Is a good idea.

Half the fun of the last event was meeting up with a bunch of the guys.

Rob Hannis
04-03-2003, 03:03 PM
Thats what I thought, after each event there are people saying 'I was the one in the (Insert clothing description) and thought I saw so and so' but they never meet. This way everyone will be forced to meet each other. Then when you're chatting on the forums you can put a face to the name.

Lhn
26-03-2003, 12:54 PM
Cool idea

"all them hippies from scotland down."

However Us dudes up in Scotland rule, theres Me, Macavelli, Godders...... etc. Enough Said :D

Hywel Teague
26-03-2003, 01:17 PM
definitely be up for that- i'm so pissed off i missed cw3, i'm making a concerted effort to get to the next couple of shows that are coming up.