Larsenator
30-07-2007, 06:23 PM
Kicking off with my fighter Sonny vs. Mario Stapel - check it out:

http://www.xfc.dk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=6

iandean
30-07-2007, 06:53 PM
good fight...very good fight

Is this your promotion Thomas

And is that Kenneth Rosfort vs. Daniel Weichel too?

Out of interest why are you using the EVT/Shooto Style weight classes?

Want any UK guys lol

Tulch
30-07-2007, 07:13 PM
nice, finally we get to see both fights that were originally scheduled for the SFC 1.

Larsenator
30-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Ian it is not my promotion. It is a fighter whom I will be managing too but I haven't had time to finish his profile but will post it here ASAP. This is his first event and I am sponsoring it and helping him a bit with the match making hence the Weichel vs. Rosfort and Stapel vs. Sonny fight.

If you have guys whom you want to come over to fight at this event you can e-mail me at NOSPAMthomas@larsenator.eu (remove the letters NOSPAM).

Larsenator
31-07-2007, 02:24 PM
Thanks for ALL your profiles people. We really appreciate it! :)

X CAGE
02-08-2007, 10:25 PM
Good luck with the show, hope it go's well. Great name btw, XFC here is not extinct just dormant. ;)

Rich

Larsenator
02-08-2007, 10:25 PM
Sonny the 'Gentle Warrior' Nielsen racks up THREE more Wins only a Week after his last victory at Gods of War in Germany!

Today Christian Graugart held the tenth instalment of the Danish submission wrestling tournament Open Mat.
The event was held on the beach in true Brazilian style and because of the anniversary only the top ten grapplers, MMA fighters and BJJ guys in -75, -85 and +85 kilos were invited.

As sonny had said to me before the event: "I am only doing this to test my self. This is not really my game!" - Sonny obviously referring to the fact that he is a knock out fighter which you can see from his impressive fight record of:

10 - 3 - 0

where ALL wins comes via (T)KO's. Sonny won all three fights today and took the gold medal making us all proud.

Respect

Thomas Larsen
Manager

Larsenator
04-08-2007, 07:24 PM
To the sunny top again.