PDA

View Full Version : My first website ever- The main 16 genres of Metal

rms6859
10-07-2005, 10:50 AM
One day i,d like to make a website on all the amature movies i,ve done over the years, but i dont think i understand HTML ect enought yet for that.

My understanding of it isent too bad, so for the time being i have decided to make a site on something else (as a pre challange)...................genres of metal.

Theres alot of quick song samples on there, if reading it dosent interest you. But if all your mind cares to think on the subject is....... :givesafuc ......then fair enought

Smith
10-07-2005, 11:15 AM
First Disclaimer Please dont take this guide too seriously, all this is just the work of one guy (me). Just cause i mention a genre, dosent mean i,m automaticly an expert in the knwolege of it. Not only that i have often corrected parts on here many times before, thinking its not accurate enought, and i,ll probably do it again. Anyone who feels the need to give me hate mail or insulting malicious mail/messages for this guide. Then it means your one of two things

A - A Troll

B - Just someone who insists on taking it over seriously, which in either case, you aint rearly the kind of person i want reading it anyway.

you know, if you write everything up using MS Word, you can have it spell checked before you copy and paste it to your website?

on a non-bastardly note, it's a pretty good site. like the song samples :)

rms6859
10-07-2005, 02:57 PM
you know, if you write everything up using MS Word, you can have it spell checked before you copy and paste it to your website?

on a non-bastardly note, it's a pretty good site. like the song samples :)

Cheers,

Unlike my posts and threads on here tho, i actually did that, i did write it all on word, then spelt and grammar checked it (a few of the genres i didnt tho).

Trouble is, my word programme is stuck on american english spell checking tho :-( which is annoying, i cant get it to stick on UK english.

I even proof read it myself, but if i failed miserably, i guess thats where you guys could come in lol

rms6859
20-07-2005, 04:22 PM
Do you inhale aerosol gas?

Do you ever say anything sensible or nice? :sigh: