PDA

View Full Version : Pride & Glory Drop Zone 9 - 1st December 2007

mick577
07-09-2007, 02:13 AM
Following the success of DZ8, The Team @ Pride and Glory will be holding their next event at Catterick on the above date. Any fighters wishing to be matched at the event are requested to make contact asp.

There is also another event planned before christmas............ details to be released.

Regards

Mick

shotaikai@aol.com
Mob: 07946314085

valy_grapling
07-09-2007, 10:41 AM
hi mick if you ned my i,will fight contactmy on pm.i,m doczi vasile

Tez
07-09-2007, 03:36 PM
You'd think he'd give me a chance to have a break before starting the next show LOL! :p

Last one was very successful though!! Had loads of very positive emails and PMs. Send in your details now.....and women too please, would love female fight(s) on the show.

boromma
07-09-2007, 04:07 PM
would love female fight(s) on the show.

The DZ shows are getting better everytime and yeah lets have some female fights, I've only seen 1 and on that night I think it was the best fight of the night!!

Tez
07-09-2007, 04:11 PM
The DZ shows are getting better everytime and yeah lets have some female fights, I've only seen 1 and on that night I think it was the best fight of the night!!

Think I'm right in saying the last female MMA fight we had was Rosi v Kelli Salone. We've had female kick boxing though but really want an MMA fight.

boromma
07-09-2007, 04:13 PM
It wasnt a pride and glory event, Tez dont know if you remember it was battleground (6 or so) was a hell of a fight but I couldn't tell you the name of either fighter.

Tez
07-09-2007, 04:30 PM
It wasnt a pride and glory event, Tez dont know if you remember it was battleground (6 or so) was a hell of a fight but I couldn't tell you the name of either fighter.

LOL, I know. Rosi and Kelli was a couple of years ago and was our last female fight. the one you are thinking of was Diane Berry v Lisa Newton, Diane won on decision.

VLee574
08-09-2007, 03:36 PM
pride and glory is a good show i really enjoyed the atmosphere of the event i only wish my guy had turned up:mad:

Tez
08-09-2007, 07:11 PM
pride and glory is a good show i really enjoyed the atmosphere of the event i only wish my guy had turned up:mad:

Thank you! We wish they'd bloody turned up too! It's ridiculous when people take fights and have no intention of turning up or even phoning (texting even?) that they're not coming. No excuse for it, the TMAS team didn't turn up so that was three fighters left without opponents.

VLee574
08-09-2007, 07:53 PM
dont worri bout it pal its just annoying when i sat in the sauna for nearly 2 hours and starved my self to make weight FOR NOTHING. i had my heart set on getting my 1st win and i never got to fight my family came to the event to see my fight aswell lol and they were to a tad dissapointed but i know its not any fault of the pride and glory crew they wasnt to know that people wasnt gonna turn up:(

Tez
08-09-2007, 08:10 PM
dont worri bout it pal its just annoying when i sat in the sauna for nearly 2 hours and starved my self to make weight FOR NOTHING. i had my heart set on getting my 1st win and i never got to fight my family came to the event to see my fight aswell lol and they were to a tad dissapointed but i know its not any fault of the pride and glory crew they wasnt to know that people wasnt gonna turn up:(

That's what makes me so mad! It also makes me feel awful for your and your family. I really hope you'll try again on this next one!

I don't want to get this thread off track though perhaps I'll start another one about lousy 'fighters' who don't turn up!

Tez
10-09-2007, 08:38 PM
ttt .

VLee574
10-09-2007, 11:45 PM
so im still waiting for the, RETARDED FIGHTERS THAT DONT SHOW UP THREAD

robbie777
10-09-2007, 11:54 PM
so im still waiting for the, RETARDED FIGHTERS THAT DONT SHOW UP THREAD

lmfao name and shame them all! :cool:

shammy
11-09-2007, 07:15 PM
that happend to my mate jhon he was training hard for 3 months for his 1st semi-pro fight had to cut alot of weight by fight night he was ready in great shape had like 20 family members there and the guy didnt turn up, HE WAS GUTTED