PDA

View Full Version : Brock Lesnar in the UFC??

wolfpack_mma
22-10-2007, 10:25 AM
Does he really deserve it??

Steve

West Fight Company
22-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Dont know about deserving it but I cant wait to see him get in the cage.

Emmet J
22-10-2007, 11:26 AM
He deserves it as much as any other fighter who got his chance becuase he had a great wrestling pedigree (e.g. Coture, Van Arnsdale, Lindland).

RKing85
22-10-2007, 06:09 PM
like WFC, I can't wait to see him in the UFC either. Does he deserve it? Maybe, maybe not. Are their more accomplished HW's I'd rather see in the UFC? Probably. But Brock Lesnor should bring over some pro wrestling fans.

wolfpack_mma
22-10-2007, 06:16 PM
like WFC, I can't wait to see him in the UFC either. Does he deserve it? Maybe, maybe not. Are their more accomplished HW's I'd rather see in the UFC? Probably. But Brock Lesnor should bring over some pro wrestling fans.

Good comment , i think he's a good signing , got good wrestling credentials

Steve

nomad
23-10-2007, 03:55 PM
I think it's unfair that somebody who is good in one martial art should get a chance straight out in a massive event.

He should prove himself first.
Put him in a heavyweight TUF.

Luke
23-10-2007, 06:20 PM
I think it's unfair that somebody who is good in one martial art should get a chance straight out in a massive event.

He should prove himself first.
Put him in a heavyweight TUF.

He's a household name. Brock = Big Bucks! Plus he got a win already. Makes sense to put him on the big stage.

ReD_mIst
24-10-2007, 10:26 AM
With Couture gone, who has any chance of stopping him getting to the UFC title? The guy is massive, incredibly fit and agile and with an excellent wrestling pedigree.

I can't wait to see him in the UFC, I'd also like to see Angle in there, but doubt that's going to happen.

bloshengland
24-10-2007, 11:45 AM
i have seen him fight he is good he was in some event in japan i forgot what one

Toastie
24-10-2007, 12:10 PM
He could be a HW version of Sherk. Could be. Trains at same camp as Sherk, as well as gone back to the University gym that made him an NCAA champ.

I'd like to see him smash up Frank Mir, Hardonk, or Jake Obrien or Heath Herring as first potential fights.

OLDBOY
24-10-2007, 12:15 PM
I think Lesnar could be great in the UFC. Regardless of what people say/think, top level pro wrestlers can take some punishment, and on top of that he's an incredible athlete. I'm really looking forward to seeing him fight.

ReD_mIst
24-10-2007, 12:50 PM
jesus, watching Lesner v Mir would be like watching a train wreck.... Mir would be in a horrible state by the end of it

nomad
24-10-2007, 01:11 PM
as things stand. I'd put all my belongings on Mir to beat Lesnar.

One year from now, however, would be a different matter.

Any links to his debut fight?

DetoxGuru.com
24-10-2007, 01:15 PM
as things stand. I'd put all my belongings on Mir to beat Lesnar.

you reckon???? , I got Lesnar by nuclear bombardement!!

wolfpack_mma
24-10-2007, 01:28 PM
lesnar's MMA debut is on youtube , i tried to post it but it didnt happen , soz
Steve

ReD_mIst
24-10-2007, 01:32 PM
I'd put all my belongings on Mir to beat Lesnar.

Please list all your belongings so I can consider that bet... alterntively I'll wager my signed photo of well known Kronk boxing coach Emmanuel Steward, which he regratably signe "To Andrew....." :D