PDA

View Full Version : Stop Emo Haircuts NOW!

Wiegieboard
27-07-2005, 02:06 PM
Emo haircuts are a plague which must be wiped out.
Stop the spread! (http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/950646/)

Wiegieboard
27-07-2005, 11:02 PM
BamBam just say that emo haircuts hurt baby seals dude and they'll cry so hard their hair'll fall out.

Smith
28-07-2005, 09:50 AM
i'm torn on this issue... not because i have an emo haircut, but because i'm too lazy to do anything with my hair that it borders dangerously close to the emo on occasion...

Wiegieboard
28-07-2005, 03:25 PM
It could be a new craze with the clippers.I imagine a hit and run tactic would be highly successful because
1. they can run because they can't see past their dumb bastard hair.
2. Even if somehow they do catch you they'd hit you with the power of the pink.
3. They'd probably cry and not give chase opting instead to sit in a circle with picket boards cursing the war on terrorism.
Also, if we posted the pictures to the media they would probably run an article on it.

Smith you don't need to worry about your hair because I'm sure it's not emo. I don't give a shit about my hair also but the difference is that out hair would better be described as something like "Wild man" hair. when I wake up it sticks up in the air, when I go to bed it sticks up in the air y'know. I'm just untidy and cant find the time to shave my bonce every week because its too much bother for me.

Wiegieboard
27-08-2005, 01:44 PM
EMO is the gay!

Godders
27-08-2005, 06:10 PM
Bwahhahah at the thought of Emotional Hardcore.

Im crying... TO THE EXTREME!! (in a Duffman voice).

Bring back rock and 20 min guitar solos :drummer:

Hywel Teague
27-08-2005, 07:11 PM
bwhahahaa awesome video, should be compulsary viewing for mosher kids. lol @ the poodle hair comparisons

dan hit the nail on the head- why is it cool to be a pussy?

and like godders said, how can you have 'emotional' hardcaore- if hardcore is really hardcore then its emotional enough. emo is just gay

real rock music involves huge drumkits, being angry, getting girls, screaming and being a fucking badass motherfucker. those wetblankets aren't rock. even grunge had less angst than those geeks. i bet they piss their beds and are all in therapy.

i listened to iron maiden yesterday for the first time in ages, and it made me feel good! emo makes me feel sick, just like those poorly pusses.

bring back real rock!

Hywel Teague
27-08-2005, 08:09 PM
a 'style' of punk??? emo is about as far removed from punk as it could be! anyway, punk is a style of rock, is it not?

Hywel Teague
27-08-2005, 08:27 PM
haha young people.... you are so right. i feel very old when thinking about how kids have no idea what half the music that i grew up is about. :(

Wiegieboard
31-08-2005, 07:51 PM
Well said bam bam.
In my opinion EMO is simply the gay. Thats worse than classing modern green day as punk. they're about as punk as a Rolls and a butler! Green gay are just bland, repetative and pop these days. Dookie was quite good when it came out but they should have called it a day there. Real punk is the pistols. It's about angry youths in garages with loud inexpensive guitars, bad drumming and a thing or two to say.
EMO is about the kids that got picked last in P.E. because they looked too hard and too long at the other boys in the shower room. Its about the youth who want to be different but aren't any good so they just mope and become unmotivated BECAUSE theyre girly men with too much spite. So they grow their hair out and style it instead of breaking neds who shout at them. They sit around in ignorant circles shouting "Stop the war! Let Saddam sodimise us AAALLL OOOOHHH Matron!" They do penis shaped poos and try to be stupidly political about things they don't understand because they don't live in the real world. As put before. They wear their heart on their sleeves to get sympathy so that they can sleep with stupid chicks and very drunk giver (not reciever) men who like children too much.
They are attention seekeers that claim they don't want attention. They break the party crasher rules in that they sit in the corner moping, thus drawing negative attention to themselves therfore they MUST be stopped! They are definately not the sith. They are a problem!

Wiegieboard
31-08-2005, 08:02 PM
But do you have an emo haircut?

Wiegieboard
31-08-2005, 08:07 PM
I had long str8 hair but was not emo. If it is emo then it MUST be shorn for your own good! Besides you're a girl and girls listen to that shite an cry at lady and the tramp etc.

Wiegieboard
31-08-2005, 09:01 PM
Then David 5. It is up to you.....you must shear her emo locks for her own good before it takes her over and she loses all political sense, becomes unstable and supports saddam. SAVE HER....SAVE HER NOW! Nah girls are allowed to listen to that stuff in moderation just like with Dawsons Creek. But too much of that stuff aint healthy...EVEN for a girlie!

Hywel Teague
01-09-2005, 09:37 PM
so true. gay looking guys get girls. :/

spenna
01-09-2005, 09:52 PM
i must admit, some of the songs are ok if they arent to whingy but i hate the fact its now cool to be a fucking pussy.

:bw

NOFX = PUNK

Wiegieboard
01-09-2005, 09:56 PM
LOL! Great find!!

Hywel Teague
01-09-2005, 10:23 PM
Nofx + Pennywise = Gods

spenna
01-09-2005, 10:28 PM
It pains me to say this ....... but Dr O is correct ...... I feel dirty I need to go wash.

check out

A Wilhelm Scream, frenzal rhomb, tsunami bomb or any thing from Fat wreck chords

Wiegieboard
01-09-2005, 10:32 PM
I was at a Frenzal Rhomb gig and everybody thought that I was the singer. This is when I was 16! I had long hair and everyone was cheering at me and stuff then the singer came out and they were like "Wha??" You gotta love them Aussies!!

spenna
01-09-2005, 10:42 PM
we once saw a guy who looked like rod stuart in a pub in bradford, every one started to sing random songs at him ....... ;)

were did you see them?

Wiegieboard
01-09-2005, 11:02 PM
I saw them at the barrowlands in glasgow, and the SECC in glasgow. Saw them supporting a band down south too.

Wiegieboard
02-09-2005, 05:38 PM
Check the video at the start of the thread dude.There are a few incredible examples there.