PDA

View Full Version : Semi naked fighting drunks..

Godders
04-03-2003, 11:11 PM
Im just watching one of those crime show thingys on Bravo and i realsed its not just here...

Why oh why does every drunk guy who fights decide to take off their shirt.

It must be dead easy for the police.. look for the drunk half naked guy covered in blood and vomit.

One time i was out with my mate and he bumped into a drunk guy. He started to shout, off comes the shirt.. well he tried, he couldnt get it over his head.

So we ran over and threw him over a wall that takes ages to walk around. How we laughed :D

cagewarriors
04-03-2003, 11:35 PM
Godders you can be a right nasty piece of work when you want to be be EH!!! Don,t suppose it occured to you that the guy might have been shouting where is shirt was too tight round his neck?? and when he tried to take it off along comes bully boy Godders & chucks him over a wall:D

Godders
05-03-2003, 01:41 AM
Pfft im lovely

Besides its alot nicer than most would have done who post here!

chisel
10-03-2003, 11:46 PM
a couple of years ago driving home after a night shift doing demolition work, me an ar kid stopped for a coffee at the services.
driving out i was goin steady so not to spill our drinks when some tosser in a cargo type truck is flashin his lights and gettin a bit familliar with my bumper.
az he pulls round i signal for him to fuck off or pull up on the well hard shoulder.
he does!
good health i said to our kid and pulled in behind leaving enough distance to make sure i dont get bettered before i get a leg out of the door.
i shoot round to the inside rear corner of the truck and whip off my shirt take a boxin type stance and shout cumonnn as the driver appears round the front corner.!

QUESTION: why the fuk did i take my shirt off at 5 in the morning on the hard shoulder of the m62 to fight some pillock i Knew nowt about?

the answer is beyond me.i was even cycling my fists like some fairground piemuncher!

:ko:

Godders
12-03-2003, 08:46 PM
LMAO..

So then what happened?

I need closure!

chisel
12-03-2003, 08:58 PM
the driver appeared as expected at the front inside corner, but without the expected tyre iron in hand.
he clocked me doin my lenny mclean impression an shat em, back round the front he goes me approachin the cab with caution, i try pulin the passenger door to offer my 'drivers mate' services,

fuckin locked, so as i get to the drivers side to clock our kid hung off the mirror tryin to bust the window, as he's tryin to pull away !

i step back and give him the go fuck your mother bicep slap, off jumps matt(brother) gives it gob, we jump back in the motor shirt back on, coffee in hand, nod at each other "fuckin muppet" and away we go... another tale for the cruiser;)

and remember.............

Hywel Teague
12-03-2003, 09:08 PM
lol

great story chisel

chisel
12-03-2003, 10:21 PM
plenty of them tales of the road, to be gleaned, i've had to make tactical retreats mesen a couple of times, but never without honour.:mad: ;)

Godders
12-03-2003, 10:25 PM
By all means, do tell of such tails :D