PDA

View Full Version : REMATCH Gildea V bad boy bailey again

bexleybabew
09-03-2003, 08:59 PM
i think we should have a rematch of these 2 again, as i think Phil had the upper hand of bad boy or was it bay doy.......lol
:shoot: :woo

Ross
09-03-2003, 09:00 PM
bailey won the fight, very decisivly..

bexleybabew
09-03-2003, 09:05 PM
i think it should b rematched, just my opinion as he looked like he had the upperhand... and when it was stopped it caused probs.So y not:rolleyes:

uptowngirl
09-03-2003, 09:34 PM
i
Originally posted by bexleybabew
i think it should b rematched, just my opinion as he looked like he had the upperhand... and when it was stopped it caused probs.So y not:rolleyes: [QUOTE][B]

uptowngirl
09-03-2003, 09:49 PM
I agree with Bexleybabe i also think a rematch should take place as i was sitting near the front and phil didnt tap out i think it is just that the ref was bad boys friend that he called the fight off im mean not even his little girly things could spell bad boy and need to go back too school

Ross
10-03-2003, 12:47 AM
ok here we have a lack of grammar and some serious issues. lets have a rematch then i dont care id love to see bailey fight again

cagewarriors
10-03-2003, 12:53 AM
re-matches are quite common in MMA so it may not be too long before your request is met? I appreciate the decision would appear to be contraversial as reffing MMA bouts are very difficult probably more difficult than any other fighting sport? We have a lot more rules than people give us credit for? I can however confirm our ref Grant is not personally aquainted with Jeremy & acted in a professional manner. On the SFUK forum I gave a pretty lenghy explanation of why the ref stopped the fight? & equally to conclude that Phil showed great heart & should take no bitterness away from the cage, as at the end of the day IMO everyone who enters the cagewarriors "Octagon" is a winner there is no real losers? A true warrior will pick himself up brush himself down & come back with avengance, I predict we will see great things from Phil in the future. Its a great shame however that he has pulled out of his forthcoming fight at Cagewarriors? as he would have had the chance to prove himself in front of an 1800 capacity crowd against a very genuine evenly balanced opponent & on one of the best MMA events in the UK?

SDonovan
10-03-2003, 10:03 AM
He beat him fair and square, so whats the point?

Rob Hannis
10-03-2003, 02:39 PM
I reckon they should have a few more fights each then a re match to see how they've both progressed.

bexleybabew
10-03-2003, 07:32 PM
Sorry oildadrum, i dont agree with u there...... i still say that Phil had the better of the other 1 bad boy and it was all stopped suddenly, i sat right at the front and didnt see the tap out. there was confusion in the ring between the fighters themselves, so y not have a rematch or even like the other person said let them have a few more fights then another match.It dont have to b for the same title or anything but i think it would b a wicked rematch....

SDonovan
10-03-2003, 08:43 PM
He was in a choke hold and he raised his hand and touched Bailey on the side, i agree it wasnt a decisive tap but the ref had no option but to stop the fight.

I am an inpartial spectator as i dont know any of the fighters and this is my view of the fight, im not bad mouthing anyone with this statement.

Rob Hannis
11-03-2003, 04:16 PM
Some one agrees with me at last!

or even like the other person said let them have a few more fights then another match :chinese: