PDA

View Full Version : Grapple & Strike Fight Night 3

General H
07-04-2008, 11:17 AM
GRAPPLE & STRIKE FIGHT NIGHT 3
nantyglo leisure centre
nantyglo - south wales

may 17th 2008

we are now looking for fighters for g&s fight night 3 - we are looking for all levels from kickboxing - grappling - level 1,2,3 g&s mma rules. we are mainly looking for fighters with 0-3 fights but can cater for the more experienced fighter.

please contact us now as its a big night and we only have limited space in each category.

thanks
G&S

General H
07-04-2008, 05:02 PM
first time fighters wanted now, also fighters with 1-3 fight experience . goto www.fightnights.info to see the card. thanks!!

General H
10-04-2008, 01:47 PM
fight card now almost full, we still have a few places left at level 2 & 3 g&s rules - check out the card now at www.fightnights.info

thanks
G&S

dave coles
16-04-2008, 12:05 PM
fight card now almost full, we still have a few places left at level 2 & 3 g&s rules - check out the card now at www.fightnights.info

thanks
G&S

Looking forward to this one - can you sort me out a good seat please ;)

ong bak
02-05-2008, 02:46 PM
just posting this msg as im very displeased with mike swambo's(the owner of the AFL) action's. it all started when i was going to cardiff MMA, initial thoughts were that he was a very nice man and genuine but what i didnt realise is that while he was shaking my hand he also had his claws in my wallet!! also mislead me into thinking a good knowledge of thai boxing among other martial arts, the reason for this being is the iv trained with master sken and master todi and he has no recolection of this man....but imust say there was a man in cardiff mma called Lee Power of the Eaglesthai boxing wales, with his background being thai boxing knew nothing of mike swambo, allhe knew him from was kempo KARATE!!

While i was training with him he kept going on about the 68 pro thai boxing fights he has particaipated in, which he claims he won them all...if this is true at least some1 should be able to back him up on these claims....iv checked thai boxing records from UK and the world and no1 matches these claims!!(hes on CRACK)

On to my next subject.....have u noticed that if any of mikes fighters participate in a fight that goes to decision, regardless of whats happened in the fight they always seem to come out victorious( raj bista).i think its due to all mikes friends being on the judging table!! and being close to the cage in the last show while tom winstanley had his opponent in the rear naked choke mike swambo was atthe cage shouting to the ref not to stop the fight, which resulted in the bloke convulsing conjealed blood from the mouth and nose while fitting on the floor like a fish out of water, if you want proof watch for urself and listen to mike shout!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRG_Bnwm5FI

And to finish this brief warning to anybody wishing to train at hilltribesmma or fight on the afl shows, mike'the shark'swambo made almost 30 grand from the last show and theres not a punchbag or kickbag hanging up for the boys in the gym....and yet he still manages to drive round in a brand new convertible.

Darkside
02-05-2008, 02:52 PM
can somebody ban this guy?

ong bak
02-05-2008, 03:00 PM
why mate im just stating the truth............and being from round here u know it to!!

MMAlien
02-05-2008, 03:04 PM
you aint going to get anywhere by posting the same message on non relevant threads, no one is going to take you seriously. your just pissing people off!

ong bak
02-05-2008, 03:08 PM
im making people aware of his actions, do not comment if you dont know what im on about.

MMAlien
02-05-2008, 03:09 PM
Whatever dude, no ones listening!

ong bak
02-05-2008, 03:10 PM
just saw your pic with randy couture .....u maggot!!

whats ur fighting credentials???

Darkside
02-05-2008, 03:20 PM
why mate im just stating the truth............and being from round here u know it to!!

why wont you just state your name? or you just scared of the outcome???

General H
03-05-2008, 10:40 AM
Excuse me guys could you please take this to another thread as it has no relevance to the grapple & strike.

Thanks
General H

robbie777
09-05-2008, 08:18 PM
is this in a cage or ring?

General H
10-05-2008, 09:06 AM
this one is in a 24ft ring buddy.