PDA

View Full Version : For the macho'est macho movies

MovieBud
07-03-2003, 07:19 PM
What is the best macho movie ever made? To be considered a "macho movie", it must contain most of these characteristics:

* The villain has no redeeming qualities.
* Things will be blown up.
* Guns will be fired and meaningless characters will be killed.
* The main character won't say much but he will say some catchy things.
* A woman or child will be kidnapped.
* There will be hand-to-hand combat to prove who is really the toughest.
* Someone will have a very cool vehicle.

Hywel Teague
07-03-2003, 07:50 PM
Commando with Arnie rates as an all time classic dumb ass macho movie!

cagewarriors
07-03-2003, 09:59 PM
lol!!! Sounds like all the hallmarks of Jeremy Bailey in Cagewarriors

chisel
11-03-2003, 12:24 AM
pick any leathal weapon flick there all bollox but we watch em just to see gibbo do summat off the wall

marvli
11-03-2003, 03:26 PM
all of rambo series.

Rob Hannis
11-03-2003, 03:31 PM
Dr octagon is correct, Commando is the best macho movie ever. Depsite bennett is his chain mail vest and leather trousers there is nothing to but pure machoness to this movie.

Hywel Teague
11-03-2003, 04:08 PM
LMAO i forgot about the chain mail vest- i remember him having a big handle bar moustache!

best quote from commando- "this green beret is gonna kick your ass" arnie replies "i eat green berets for breakfast".

arnie kills loads of people mercilessly in that film, all with a crappy one liner afterwards

but the best macho film EVER for dumb jock quotes is PREDATOR.

guy goes to jesse ventura "hey man you're bleeding"
"i ain't got time to bleed"

and of course arnies immortal line "if it bleeds, we can kill it..."

Rob Hannis
11-03-2003, 04:13 PM
Another good choice, watched Predator a few weeks back actualyy and it still rocks.

My fave line from commando is 'Let off some steam Bennett' after arnie kills him. The best scene has to be when arnie is in the garden just killing everyone with his huge weapon. :shoot:

Ronnoc
11-03-2003, 04:14 PM
Macho for the sake of Macho, although it doesn't fit the rules it would kick the ass of any of the movies that do make it into the rules..............

Preditor, All the guys are hard as nails, none of them speak much, they are all macho in their own way, and Arnie turns out to be super fucking duper hard as diamond Macho!

Connor

Ronnoc
11-03-2003, 04:16 PM
This was supposed to be in the macho movie thread.

:o

Rob Hannis
11-03-2003, 04:19 PM
Go and stand in the corner connor until you learn how to post on the correct thread. :dizzy:

Hywel Teague
11-03-2003, 04:42 PM
"let off some steam" then he throws the drain pipe THROUGH his chain mail vest and spears him, all the steam comes blowing out- har har har.

running man is another classic- it has loads of macho dumb moments in it but its got a subtle message of irony and sarcasm running through it...

arnies "kill quotes" in running man hit an all time low though- but his opponents are class- remember sub zero? captain america? dynamo and there where a few others too... rah :woo

Godders
11-03-2003, 04:58 PM
Arnie Tastic.

T1 as well.

Although the guy wasnt quite macho enough.. suppose him starving etc didnt have much time to goto the gym and eat protein :p

Wiegieboard
19-03-2003, 12:59 AM
Arnie is the BADDEST dude EVER!!!!:guns: :shoot: :woo sniper:
Neill Wylie
Hmmmmm......More Steroids needed me thinks.

Wiegieboard
19-03-2003, 01:00 AM
Yea....definately more steroids needed!!

droc
19-03-2003, 01:52 AM
Extra points for Erika Eleniak getting her tits out put Under Siege into the top 5!!

'I also Cook'

DROC