PDA

View Full Version : Are we on the right track?

Godders
11-03-2003, 10:53 PM
Hi guys.

You have been on here for a few weeks and sorta took on my "vision" what a MMA site/ forum should be about.

So a month on - What do you think needs changed/ tweaked/ added?

andymc
12-03-2003, 01:19 PM
yep well on the right track, most of the forums get used daily, the ones that dont should stay cause they r informative "events", "ask the fighters" etc and "for sale" is great to have in case u r on lookout for anything.
Its too early to say certain forums will not be as popular because there are new members joining daily and im pretty confident it will end up in the hundreds so pretty much most forums will have a fair bit of regular traffic, keep up the good work and ill be posting much more when i get off this damned nightshift:o

cagewarriors
12-03-2003, 02:28 PM
I believe we are well & truly on the right track? New members are still joining daily the hit rates that only myself & godders are privy too are absolutely astonishing?
People are coming back more frequently than when they first joined? the information resources is growing very steadily.

So over all the site is manifesting itself very well.

Good work Godders & all you other guys that regulary lend your support in keeping it alive.

Regards Dougie