PDA

View Full Version : final fantasy 7

Wiegieboard
31-10-2005, 11:58 PM
It WAS the best game ever and I'm not afraid to say that I shed a tear for aeris. I was actually on level 70 by the time i went on to the second disc. In my mind NO ONE was ever as badass as sephiroth.
Advent children is now out which is the movie of FFVII and I'd highly reccoment seeing it. FFVII was the first time In my life i ever stayed awake for three day unable to go to sleep for the craving to play it.
I still listen to the music cds of that game today. I think that the grungy storyline of FFVII with the graphics of FFVIII (not ten or ten 2 as they're just too crisp) would have been the perfect game.

My ultimate moment was in defeating sephiroth using "The Knights of the round" summon. It was fucking incredible and still sends a shiver up my spine to think about that moment I beat him. Nanaki was my favourite fighter as was Zell Dincht in VIII as I always preferred how powerful the fighters were.

Wiegieboard
02-11-2005, 11:39 PM
Fitz i've been looking for advent children for a LOOOONGG time is there any chance you can "Point me in the direction" of "Where I could buy and official copy"? Cheers dude!
Neill