PDA

View Full Version : My shoulder op.

the ref
14-03-2003, 10:34 AM
I had an operation on my right shoulder a couple of weeks ago. Arthrscopy and AC joint Decompression. I know a bit about nutrition and suppliments, but was wondering if there is anything out there that will genuinly assist my recovery. I spoke to the doctors who recommended nothing as they said that vitimin supplimentation is probably a waste of time and the only advice I can get out of my mates, who are mostly doormen, is, take some decca, that's good for your joints. I'd take some decca if I thought it would do any good, but it's the long term effects that worry me.

Hywel Teague
14-03-2003, 10:45 AM
best joint supplements IMO are cod liver oil, glucosamine sulphate with chondroitin and i've heard (but can't comment) on shark cartiledge?

glucosamine sulphate is the boss, that stuff is great for joint recovery. go to www.easyvit.co.uk for cheapo supplies.

hope your shoulder gets better soon- i know what its like to be out with a big injry- it sucks ass :woo

Godders
14-03-2003, 12:10 PM
Hope you get better soon mate!

the ref
14-03-2003, 06:40 PM
Godders, arrange an Internet collection for me. Make it an international type thing, you know make out I'm famous or something. We could get rich.