PDA

View Full Version : Another South Wales Open Mat....?

Hands Of Stone
05-10-2008, 07:01 PM
Thinking of disorganising another one before Christmes...
For those who attended the last one, any thoughts on it in general and any hints/tips for another one.
For anyone who missed it, any particular reasons for staying away, other than having prior arrangments etc, that can be changed or minimised ?
Eg - Wagon suggested a more 'neutral' venue. Although, I couldn't be more neutral. I hate all you cunts equally.

Thanks in advance for any response,

The Hands.

shakus maximus
05-10-2008, 10:38 PM
enjoyed the last one
i think your gym is ideal due to there being plenty of mat space.
just hope everyone gets there on time this time as there were a few stragglars.
we will be there again and i would recommend the day for everyone as it is a good session against some top lads and can only add to your experience
some big f**kers there to which is always nice

wagon
06-10-2008, 08:51 AM
I'm happy to travel down to Penarth mate. I'll hide all my valubles though!

BJJ comp 2nd of November, don't think there are any other comps though.

let us know what dates your thinking of

Budgemyster
06-10-2008, 03:09 PM
when you set a date , i,ll get some streetstyle jujitsu boys down this time ,to rape the cows and kill the women lol

Scott
06-10-2008, 05:04 PM
Its teh Kent Open 2nd Nov and Dave Coles next one 7th December so if you can avoid those dates I'll hopefullt be there as long as I'm off work!

Also, for me personally, a few weeks either side of those comps would suit so the missus can't moan that I'm away every weekend!

wagon
06-10-2008, 11:04 PM
Its teh Kent Open 2nd Nov and Dave Coles next one 7th December so if you can avoid those dates I'll hopefullt be there as long as I'm off work!

Also, for me personally, a few weeks either side of those comps would suit so the missus can't moan that I'm away every weekend!

you don't want much do you!!!

Creely
29-10-2008, 06:31 PM
let us know when this is i'm up for it this time the last one crept up on us quite fast forgot all about is lol

ps Wagon is gay

Hands Of Stone
29-10-2008, 11:23 PM
Had the last fucker in 'central' South Wales, Cardiff. So to spread the wealth etc how about the next one more easterly.
Ebbw Vale Leisure center would be happy enough to host one, cheers for the heads-up on that Shakey, (unless someone knows somewhere cheap but suitable in Swansea/Cwnbran) then gonna look Swansea way start of next year.
There we are, that'll brighten up the day for you unwashed valleys cunts.

Dates to avoid, so we'll have to find a gap somewhere....

Predator Fight Night 9th Nov.
House of Pain 28th Nov.
Grapple & Strike 6th Dec.
Dave Coles thang 8th Dec.
Scotts Mrs's being a bitch 4 Nov - 11 April.

Any other dates to avoid or suggestions (like not inviting Wagon)....?

The Hands

shakus maximus
30-10-2008, 12:31 AM
nov 29th no good either mate as we got a few lads fighting that night
does tim newman know anywhere in newport?

wagon
30-10-2008, 09:28 AM
Had the last fucker in 'central' South Wales, Cardiff. So to spread the wealth etc how about the next one more easterly.
Ebbw Vale Leisure center would be happy enough to host one, cheers for the heads-up on that Shakey, (unless someone knows somewhere cheap but suitable in Swansea/Cwnbran) then gonna look Swansea way start of next year.
There we are, that'll brighten up the day for you unwashed valleys cunts.

Dates to avoid, so we'll have to find a gap somewhere....

Predator Fight Night 9th Nov.
House of Pain 28th Nov.
Grapple & Strike 6th Dec.
Dave Coles thang 8th Dec.
Scotts Mrs's being a bitch 4 Nov - 11 April.

Any other dates to avoid or suggestions (like not inviting Wagon)....?

The Hands

Thanks (bastard)

Creely
30-10-2008, 06:26 PM
lol at the scott satment

scott you need to keep our woman in line training then the wife you know the rules

Scott
30-10-2008, 10:42 PM
lol, I'll have you know its an art balancing the mrs, the nipper training and work!

Just gotta toe the line see...

jcraig80
31-10-2008, 12:29 AM
[QUOTE=Hands Of Stone;245196]Thinking of disorganising another one before Christmes...
For those who attended the last one, any thoughts on it in general and any hints/tips for another one.

Please use deodorant... you stink.

Hands Of Stone
31-10-2008, 09:05 PM
No doubt I smell.
Three weeks of dipping it in Listerine and I still couldn't get the stink of your mum off my cock.... :D

The Hands

shakus maximus
31-10-2008, 09:23 PM
No doubt I smell.
Three weeks of dipping it in Listerine and I still couldn't get the stink of your mum off my cock....

come back of the year

Timbomo
10-11-2008, 11:57 PM
Any news on dates. Newport is expensive to book. I can book Risca Leisure Centre if you want, it's a bit closer to Cardiff and quite easy to find.

shakus maximus
12-11-2008, 12:26 AM
I can book Risca Leisure Centre if you want, it's a bit closer to Cardiff and quite easy to find.

risca is fine for us valley boys

Scott
12-11-2008, 02:20 PM
Risca is a good spot, easily accessible for most of us :)

wagon
12-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Risca is a good spot, easily accessible for most of us :)

fucking Risca!!

Scott
12-11-2008, 03:22 PM
Easy for you mate, down the M4, of at J28 and a few minutes up the A467.

wagon
12-11-2008, 03:37 PM
Easy for you mate, down the M4, of at J28 and a few minutes up the A467.

Tell you whats even easier. Treorchy, out the front door and up the road (don't even need to car):D

shakus maximus
12-11-2008, 11:05 PM
Tell you whats even easier. Treorchy, out the front door and up the road (don't even need to car)

more like to afraid to drive the F**king car up there