PDA

View Full Version : The Machine Seminar A Great Success.

shakus maximus
26-10-2008, 09:39 AM
Once again I had Ian 'The Machine' Freeman to Wales to conduct a seminar for me and my guys. We had a total of 25 attending and everyone of us thought his training methods and techniques were second to none.

On the first seminar I had Ian teach us how to dominate from top position, as this is how he wins most his fights. On the second seminar I asked Ian to show me how he never gets kept on his back. Reversals, escapes, positions and control, it was fantastic. I can honestly say I now know how Cahoon could not keep him on his back.

Ian's teaching method is not only clear, and even the most novice beginner can understand how he demonstrates, but he adds a bit of humour into his teaching too. clear, precise and easy to understand. (even with a Geordie accent)

It was great to see other clubs from around the area join in on the seminar too, especially Paul Jenkins who after so many fights still learnt a lot from Ian and was very humble in the process.

If anyone wants to progress in MMA, I suggest to book Ian for a seminar. You can even earn a few quid for yourself if you get enough people attend. ;o)

Thanks to everyone who purchased a dvd where half the proceeds go to charity

Anyone else been to a Machine seminar? What did you think of it?

I will be having him down again in Feb/March

Regards Shaky

shakus maximus
26-10-2008, 04:35 PM
some photos from the day
i will post more tomoro

shakus maximus
26-10-2008, 04:40 PM
some photos from the day
i will post more tomoro

paul jenkins made a remark which made us laugh
can anyone guess what he said:D

Mauler
26-10-2008, 10:33 PM
A good day an as always, ian was a great teacher and shown us techniques that are proven and really work .... nice to see so many people there! Ian turely is a legend in the sport and a really top bloke, got his film sucker punch but i think he should stick to fighting lol.. only kidding lol.. but fair play a very approachable person and very down to earth. I fully recommend his Seminars a he has been there and done it all, and to be there with a real legend is awe inspiring. Ian shaky said he can take u any time.. but i know deep down he loves u lol.. in a manly way !! lol

Mauler
26-10-2008, 10:35 PM
plus ryan should stop using the glue.... lol

Budgemyster
27-10-2008, 07:42 PM
excelent day , very enjoyable 3 hrs with the machine , i recommend it to every martial artist out there , also big thanx to shaky

shakus maximus
27-10-2008, 08:16 PM
thanks for the feedback guys
cant believe i thought i could get away with robbing budgie for a tenner:D

shakus maximus
27-10-2008, 09:09 PM
more pics of the day

shakus maximus
27-10-2008, 09:12 PM
more pics again

shakus maximus
27-10-2008, 09:13 PM