PDA

View Full Version : Boxing

Wiegieboard
16-12-2005, 01:13 AM
Last person I boxed with was paul Mcveigh. He took it easy on my girl ass but still......I feel belittled...
I do like to box though when I get the chance.

droc
28-12-2005, 02:48 PM
Tankabbott1fan please explain why?

droc
28-12-2005, 03:20 PM
Assuming that you have an actual answer to that question and it's punches

Does that mean that Thaiboxing and kickboxing don't actually use any punches? And of course those fighters who KO'd their opponents with punches didn't throw any kicks in any of their fights and certainly didn't use their legs to set up the punches.

All top strikers in MMA such as Rich Franklin, Andersen Silva, Vanderlai Silva, Mirko Cro Cop, Mark Hunt, Emelianenko Fedor, Emelianenko Aleksandr, Chuck Liddell all come from boxing backgrounds too.

Sakurai didn't use his leg kicks to beat Pro boxer Jens Pulver and Gomi doesn't come from a kickboxing background.

Duane Ludwig and Bas Rutten are certainly not fighters from Thai Backgrounds who have done very well in MMA.

Fighters whose striking is based on pure boxing such as Tank Abbott and Don Frye didn't get fucked up by Kickboxers such as Pedro Rizzo and Jerome Le Banner.

Boxing is an important part of MMA training, but it has not proven to be more effective than "thai-boxing,kick boxing, or any other stand up."

DROC

spenna
30-12-2005, 06:05 PM
oh god .... why are you not helping?

thaison
05-01-2006, 01:39 PM
hahahaha

dude you dont want cauliflower ears i thought i did coz they look a bit different but they hurt like hell and mine is only a baby cauli.

stick to giving peopel cauliflower ears its much more fun.

thaison
05-01-2006, 11:37 PM
chicks hate them, all the dudes i know with cauliflowers are gettig no action.

one day your gonna want to get with some females (if spenna lets you) with a cauliflower your gonna be restricted to dogs and fat chicks dude.

thaison
06-01-2006, 12:25 AM
think it depends on the person dude, Paul and Doug from our club have the worst ears they have progressively went from slightly lumpy to horrible (they dont get no loving) another guy who trains with us mainsy got a full blown cauliflower in one day (he gets some loving butnot from quality burds)

think they drained theres for a while now there all solid and disgusting.

thaison
06-01-2006, 10:59 PM
I hate rugby players
and there ears