PDA

View Full Version : Cage Warriors DVD cover

Lhn
06-05-2003, 09:53 AM
Can someone who is good at using computer graphics programs (i.e not me) link up a couple of pics to make a cover which can be printed out when folded will make a cover (back and front + spine) for the CW DVD dougie gave everyone, it would only take a couple of minutes if you know what you are doing. Please :D

Neil_Allen
08-05-2003, 01:24 PM
When my DVD gets to me through the post I will take some screens from it and some pics from this site to make a cover, maybe we could make another competition or something?

But I also have to wait for Freeserve to sort out my connection as I got no printer on my laptop and no disk drive either, but I will have a little play around to see what ideas I can come up with.

Hywel Teague
08-05-2003, 02:36 PM
a competition sounds like an excellent idea- who can come up with the best video cover?

maybe a free DVD or Tshirt for the winner? waddya say Dougie?

Lhn
08-05-2003, 02:52 PM
"When my DVD gets to me through the post I will take some screens from it and some pics from this site to make a cover"

Cool, Im useless at computers, which is kinda funny as I hold a Computer Games Degree where the whole course was on programming, graphics etc.... just shows you how much I learnt :D