PDA

View Full Version : Merthyr Mayhem, Fight Nite Results.

beakyboy
08-03-2009, 07:12 PM
WOW, what a night!!! All fights were awesum, all fighters well matched and were on top form.

The results:-

Liam Ronan 105k Vs David Morgan 105k
Team Iron Warriors

NO SHOW BY DAVID RAVIN MORGAN!!!

Darren Pyne 110k Vs Andrew Colin Cogzell 110k
Team Iron Warriors

DARREN PYNE VIA TKO

Liam Sands 68k Vs Jake Burns 68k
Team Iron Warriors Dtec MMA

JAKE BURNS VIA GILLOTINE

Callum O'Neil 75k Vs John Davis 75k
Team Iron Warriors Team JJB

CALLUM O'NEIL VIA KO

Matt Morris 77k Vs Chris Lane 77k
Team Iron Warriors Falcons MMA

MATT MORRIS VIA GILLOTINE

Ferec Todjer 77k Vs Terry Doyle 77k
Olympian MMA Dtec MMA

FEREC TODJER VIA DECISION

Neil Little 70k Vs Chris Cashmore 70k
Team Iron Warriors Dtec MMA

CHRIS CASHMORE VIA DECISION

Richy Willis 85k Vs Marious Sabin 85k
Fighting Fit Eagles

RICHY WILLIS VIA NECK CRANK
FIGHT OF THE NITE.

Gareth Williams 88k Vs Gareth Jones 90k
Falcons MMA. . . . Sweatbox, Bristol

GARETH WILLIAMS VIA TKO

Amateur
Rhys Anderson Vs Peter Richardson

RHYS ANDERSON VIA GILLOTINE

Rob Howgate Vs Lee Scrivens
Bai Lang MMA .... Falcons

Rob Howgate

Full Contact Kickboxing
James Huskey 68k Vs Luke Sayce 68k
Korean TKD Korean TKD

DRAW

Grappling Bout
Tom Winstanley Vs Chris Koninsky

TOM WINSTANLEY

A MASSIVE THANKS TO ALL FIGHTERS, TEAMS, TRAINERS AND FANS. WITHOUT YOU WE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PUT ON SUCH AN AMAZING SHOW... HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON, IN OUR NEXT EVENT HOPEFULLY IN THE SUMMER.

General H
09-03-2009, 10:34 AM
hay beakyboy, lee fought robert howgate buddy not peter richardson. LOL!! you are as bad as that announcer LOL!!

H

MMAlien
09-03-2009, 11:40 AM
hay beakyboy, lee fought robert howgate buddy not peter richardson. LOL!! you are as bad as that announcer LOL!!

H

Who announced?

beakyboy
09-03-2009, 02:29 PM

H

Ha ha, who was Peter Richardson then!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Not to worry H, I'll change it now butty.

pete
10-03-2009, 04:41 PM
Ha ha, who was Peter Richardson then!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Not to worry H, I'll change it now butty.

That would be me, the guy that got choked out, still was a great night tho. I hope to fight again closer to the 70kg mark

TCB MMA
12-03-2009, 01:58 PM
For anyone wishing to see some of the fight reports from the Iron Warriors please visit

http://topclassboxing.blogspot.com/

Thanks

Hazard_Hanson
13-03-2009, 09:15 PM
For anyone wishing to see some of the fight reports from the Iron Warriors please visit

Thanks

that fight report about chris lane and matt morris was slightly out considering chris dominated in all aspects of the fight and got caught with a choke? were you watching the same fight as the rest of us?

youngun
14-03-2009, 12:05 PM
I diden't want to say but my fight write up's way off as well!, Liams Sands stand up was nowhere near as good as mine he had the bloody nose i havent had a mark on me other than a bruise on my foot from where I kicked him. roll on the DVD

falcon77kg
15-03-2009, 05:08 PM

Thanks

have to agree the chris lane and matt morris fight report was way off! no disrespect to matt but chris dominated the fight untill the choke.

TCB MMA
16-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Sorry If I offended guys but from where I was sitting that's what it looked like. I may be a bit off the mark with Chris but in reference to youngun, Liam had you beat standing mate. His jab was finding it's target every time. Just because Liam's nose was bloodied doesn't mean anything, you can have a bleeding nose just picking it.

General H
18-03-2009, 05:04 PM
yes the chris lane fight was way off, just checked the video to be sure..REMATCH!!! REMATCH!!! REMATCH!!!

lol.....

youngun
22-03-2009, 10:48 PM
in reference to youngun Liam had you beat standing mate His jab was finding it's target every time. Just because Liam's nose was bloodied doesn't mean anything, you can have a bleeding nose just picking it.

lol TCB put ya glasses on for the next show m8 36 brummies seen the opposite and my corner dunno what fights u were watching bud but your write ups are off. I have the fight on hard disc if u want to watch the replay lol