PDA

View Full Version : I got some suggestions

Neil_Allen
11-02-2003, 01:12 PM
Move the events forum under the MMA heading rather than general and the possibly put the MMA forums above the general as I thought it would be more important to have this listed first.

Also give me a Mars Bar or a Cage Warriors email addy or there will be trouble!

:shoot: :woo

Godders
11-02-2003, 01:34 PM
lol email me at godders@cagewarriors with a password and what you want as a email address.

Truth be told, i went around alot of different sucessfull forums and took what i deemed to be important.

It seems pretty generic that general stuff goes ontop and stuff goes under that. Since its a community thing. Plus its alphabetical and such now :chinese: I put up a few different forum topics here, more to experiment than anything. If they dont get used, ill remove them. If people can warrent another one, ill do that.

Events- Im sure people will be interested in some non MMA ones too? I.e. Meet ups, trips to the pubs and whats not.

Keep em coming :)

cagewarriors
11-02-2003, 04:14 PM
Your Ideas are what counts you fire them into good old Godrod!! I dread to think what that nickname is for:D
At the end of the day its your forum for you to enjoy we will accomodate your requests with the best will in the world:chinese: