PDA

View Full Version : ***Attn STU3UFC***

IranianWarMachine
11-07-2009, 09:52 PM
I was looking at rob broughton's ground control match with lucio sergio(amazing match), then i stumbled onto lucio sergio vs thales leites and saw some comments from a stu3ufc, that were pretty disrespectful comments in regard to very skilled grappler and just wanted to know if it was you and if you were joking or something.

IranianWarMachine
11-07-2009, 09:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOw_ab_BNPo&feature=related
Hope you come into the no gi forums.

IceKid
11-07-2009, 09:54 PM
who cares? sue him..

IranianWarMachine
11-07-2009, 09:57 PM
who cares? sue him..

people that have respect, unless you didn't know it's pretty important in regards to brazilian jiu jitsu, if you didn't care why post in this thread?:rolleyes:

NeilD
11-07-2009, 09:58 PM
lol.. I have to agree with the above, who cares ^_^ - lets face it he probably wouldnt roll with lucio

IceKid
11-07-2009, 09:59 PM
did he physically hurt you or say anything that would offend you personally? do you care that much about a obvious troll?

IranianWarMachine
11-07-2009, 10:02 PM
did he physically hurt you or say anything that would offend you personally? do you care that much about a obvious troll?

I am simply asking him something, when someone achieves a rank like sergio has done and grappled to the level he has, its pretty disrespectful to say stuff like that it would be interesting just to hear where he's coming from, why are you so involved and bothered about it, for someone that doesn't care?

IceKid
11-07-2009, 10:05 PM
i dont like internet police, you doing this is more annoying than his disrespectful comments, even if he does appear on this thread what are you actually going to do? theres nothing you can possibly do that will make him say sorry or anything like that, hes a troll mate.

IranianWarMachine
11-07-2009, 10:07 PM
i dont like internet police, you doing this is more annoying than his disrespectful comments, even if he does appear on this thread what are you actually going to do? theres nothing you can possibly do that will make him say sorry or anything like that, hes a troll mate.

i've seen other posts from him that ain't troll like so it was wierd seeing this so i wanna just know what its all about, there is nothing wrong with me wanting to know that, i just wanna see his standpoint, i'm not out to police i just wanna know.

IceKid
11-07-2009, 10:10 PM
i've seen other posts from him that ain't troll like so it was wierd seeing this so i wanna just know what its all about, there is nothing wrong with me wanting to know that, i just wanna see his standpoint, i'm not out to police i just wanna know.

alrite w/e goodluck lol