PDA

View Full Version : Semianr with Hehm- Ex Lumpinee Champion and Southern Thailand Champion

lee kru
15-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Guys we are looking to do a Seminar/series of Seminars With top Thai trainer Hehm, he is originallyy from Rawai Camp in Phuket now living/staying in Wales.

Hehm was Lumpinee Champion and Southern Thailand Chmapion and speaks very good English. He is an excellent teacher with an excellent Thai Grappling pedigree.

The original date was set for 30th August but is Bank Holiday Weekend and unfortunately Hehm is busy with work on that date.

Confirmed date for the 1st Seminar is now Friday 28th August at 7pm start cost is 20 per person and for 3 hours of top Quality Muay Thai training with one of Thailands best is an absolute bargain.

The venue will be at my new Martial Arts and Muay Thai Academy, Riverside Cardiff (Units 2&3 Rear of 134 Ninain Park Road, Cardiff)

There will be a Maximum of 20 persons on this seminar so taht everyione gets the most from it. More dates to be confirmed.

ade76
29-08-2009, 01:39 PM
cheers Lee it was an an absolute pleasure to be there, i throughly enjoyed myself and it was a great seminar. thank you for making me feel very welcome at the gym and thank everyone else on my behalf as i had great time :)

lee kru
29-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Cool mate, glad you enjoyed it. Really nice to meet you also.

You went before you got your certificate of attendance.

I will bring it on Sunday
Lee

ade76
29-08-2009, 11:09 PM
Sorry about having to leave a little early :( that's cool i'll see you on sunday at ufc city rd :) thanks again for letting me come down the gym :)