PDA

View Full Version : Joint Thai and Kickboxing Show- Coal Exchange Cardiff November 7th

lee kru
15-10-2009, 10:44 PM
Got Thai Fights

Got K1 fIGHTS

Got Kickboxing Fights

Cardiff Best Venue for Fighting Sports

Got VIP Tables

Got Title Fights on

Full Card to be updated soon

taxiboy
16-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Im fighting Whoo hoo . Cant Wait :) :)

lee kru
22-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Matched 8 Thai fights and about 10 Kick and K1 fights

Line up posted this weekend

ade76
23-10-2009, 01:13 AM
still 20 for tickets?

lee kru
23-10-2009, 09:41 PM
22 for this show Ade, or VIP table seats available 30 for members 35 for others. Buffet and Wine included with table seats.

I am helping out Denzil and Spiro - the Coal Exchange is an expensive place to hire!!!

Trunkzilla
23-10-2009, 11:03 PM
how do i get a fight at this thing?

I know im only a beginner but i just wanna try out.

ade76
23-10-2009, 11:48 PM
22 for this show Ade, or VIP table seats available 30 for members 35 for others. Buffet and Wine included with table seats.

I am helping out Denzil and Spiro - the Coal Exchange is an expensive place to hire!!!

November is full of good shows i'll let you know about the tickets Lee :)

MMAlien
26-10-2009, 01:28 PM
War Lewis Long! can i help out with the event in anyway Lee?

lee kru
28-10-2009, 12:34 AM
Lewis is a monster!

Ricky i will ask Denzil and Spiro

TBH i am taking a back seat in most of this show apart form matchmaking and promotion as they already have there own mechanisms in place, however they may need a good quality MC................................................ ...................

I maY hAve to ask around to find one...........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MMAlien
29-10-2009, 12:59 AM
haha oi, i have gone much better since the last show, much more confident and i am starting to own te shows down the south coast lol! :P

ade76
29-10-2009, 10:16 AM
i did tell Ricky to enter as the 62k k1 fighter you were looking to match Lee :D

MMAlien
29-10-2009, 11:08 AM
i did tell Ricky to enter as the 62k k1 fighter you were looking to match Lee :D

I can make the weight.....pass me the saw, this arm has to come off!

dano84
29-10-2009, 03:10 PM
Got Thai Fights

Got K1 fIGHTS

Got Kickboxing Fights

Cardiff Best Venue for Fighting Sports

Got VIP Tables

Got Title Fights on

Full Card to be updated soon

Is there a fight card for this yet?

lee kru
29-10-2009, 06:02 PM
Kickboxing - Gareth Richards (Newport) V John Hope (Red Dragon)

K1 - Mariusz Baniak (Eagles Cardiff) v Chris Crawford (Red Dragon)

Kickboxing - Darren Whitman (Swansea) v Alex Ward (Red Dragon)

Kickboxing - Lee Davies (Cardiff KB) v David Round (Red Culley)

Kickboxing - Gareth Partridge (Cardiff KB) V John Culley (Red Dragon)

Kickboxing - Howard Hogg (Cardiff KB) v Craig Baker (Swansea)

K1 - Lewis Long (Eagles Cardiff) v James Wallis (Swansea) Welsh 82kg K1 Title

Kickboxing - Michael Hayel (Cardiff KB) v Craig Kendall (Swansea)

Kickboxing - Karen Evans (Cardiff KB) v Sophie Simnet (Birmingham)

Jr Kickboxing - Grant Buckingham (Cardiff KB) V Rajab Hussain (Derby)

British WKA Kickboxing Title - Levi Lawrence (Cardiff KB) V Shayaan Mushtaq (Derby)

British WKA Kickboxing Title - Patrick Lee (Cardiff KB) v Hassan Ahmed (Derby)

Ladies K1 rules WKA British Titel Kelly Mainwaring (Swansea) v Rukhsana Begum (KO London)

Thai Boxing

Sam Jervis (Eagles Cardiff) v Steve Gifford (Celtic Pride)
Adam Thomas (Sitnarong Bristol) v Kamil Zalewski (JCB Builth Wells)
Simon Rees (Bristol) v Jamie Hughes (Celtic Pride)
Scott Smith (Eagles Cardiff) v Matt (Newport)
Steve Macnamara (Eagles Cardiff) v Adam Winter (Celtic Pride)

South West Area Title fight WKA Thai Boxing 62kg -
Ameen Alkilaney (Eagles Cardiff) v Marc Aplin (Team Savage)

MMAlien
30-10-2009, 11:32 AM
War the eagles boys!!! a big night of fights right there Lee!

lee kru
01-11-2009, 10:47 PM
Ricky - i know ist gonna be a long old night- but if the boys are KO'ing then we will be on the pisshhh early!!

Nak-Muay
02-11-2009, 11:14 PM
That's a lot of fights... my plan (as everyones is!) to stay in Wales for as shorter time as possible has been spoilt :P

d0ugbug
08-11-2009, 05:05 AM
As I couldnt make it last night sadly! :( Does anyone have a write up or can give some info on how the night went and fight results?

lee kru
08-11-2009, 10:12 AM
What a Show in an amazing venue- absolutely Knackered

Some results as i saw them more to come later

Scott Smith (Eagles) v Matt Tribeck (Newport Thai) - Draw

Sam Jervis (Eagles v Ssteve Gifford (Celtic Pride) - Winer Gifford Pts

Steve Macnamara (Eagles) v Adam Winter (Celtic Pride) Winner - Macnamara pts

Rukhsana Begum (KO LONDON) v Kelly Mainwaring (Swansea- Andy Morgan) Winner Kelly Mainwaring new WKA Oriental rules British Champion -50kg
A very close fight which saw Begum take the last 2 rds, Mainwaring just edging the first 2 with the third being dominated by Mainwaring with front kicks that knocked Begum to the ground on a number of occasions.

Kamil Zalewski (JCB Builth Wells) v Scott Wigmore (Newport Thai) Winner Kamil Zalewski

Colin Rees (Bristol) v Jamie Hughes (Celtic Pride) Winner Jamie Hughes pts

Ameen Alkilaney (Eagles) v Marc Aplin (Team Savage, Bristol) B class WKA South West area title - Winner Ameen Alkilaney 1st rd KO from Jumping knee to the head.

Lewis Long (Eagles) v James Wallis (Wado Dragons Swansea) Welsh Title (Oriental rules) Both Welsh champions at their respective sports - Lewis Long Muay Thai, MMA and Judo, James Wallis Kickboxing and Karate fighting at Oriental Rules.
Winner Lewis Long Unanimous pts.

MMAlien
08-11-2009, 03:11 PM
Wow at ameen, wish i saw that! well done lewis!

shakus maximus
09-11-2009, 12:18 AM
well done to the celtic pride lads particullary steve giff who is competing regular now on the mma, grappling and thai circuit. good lad with a good attitude. creely and stingy must be well chuffed with him

lee kru
09-11-2009, 11:48 PM
The Celtic Pride lads were awesome, they are a great bunch and well schooled.

Stingy and Greg are doing a great job with them and i will always have the guys on my events.

Will hopefully get a few fights under their belts next year and maybe get them some title shots on some of my events if they are ready.

I know Sam will be desperate for a rematch with Giffo as he was really dissapointed with his performane. Their fight was one of my favourites of the night.

Gonna move Ameen up to B Class Pro next year so he may be looking for a title defence and then move up in Class .

Lewis is a class act and despite my frustrations during the early rounds of his fight he went on to show how good he can be. Never really seen his true potential as he keeps on winning easily, on paper this was one of his hardest fights to date however he is a beast and despite giving away 3kg he pulled off a good win against a kickboxer who is ranked number 2 in the UK with the IKF.

The rest of the lads were novices although they fought well above their limited expereince.

My lad Scott v Matt Tribeck form Newport Thai noth ended a draw, both had deep gashes on their shins that required stitches Scott had 9 on his right Shin and 4 on his right knee, Matt had 7 or 8 on his right shin also - just from bare shin clashes- Brutal Sport or what!!! lol

Well impressed witht eh show, the venue, the crowd, the trainers but most of all the fighters. They are true modern day gladiators.

Looking forward to our next Thai only show in February (date to be confirmed).
Later in April another show probably mixed Thai and Golden Belt Hardcore MMA - where fighters fight 1 round of Boxing, Thai, Kick, K1, and MMA chosen at a random order to prove who really is a true Mixed Martial Artist.

Looking to do a joint Thai/kick show sometime late june early July details will be posted here.

If anyone is interested in getting on one of these shows Be it Golden Belt Hardcore, Thai / Kick or K1 then please let me know via PM or call.
Please no timewasters and include your coaches details so we can discuss matters.

Chok Dii

Lee

Creely
10-11-2009, 10:24 AM
The Celtic Pride lads were awesome, they are a great bunch and well schooled.

Stingy and Greg are doing a great job with them and i will always have the guys on my events.

Will hopefully get a few fights under their belts next year and maybe get them some title shots on some of my events if they are ready.

I know Sam will be desperate for a rematch with Giffo as he was really dissapointed with his performane. Their fight was one of my favourites of the night.

Gonna move Ameen up to B Class Pro next year so he may be looking for a title defence and then move up in Class .

Lewis is a class act and despite my frustrations during the early rounds of his fight he went on to show how good he can be. Never really seen his true potential as he keeps on winning easily, on paper this was one of his hardest fights to date however he is a beast and despite giving away 3kg he pulled off a good win against a kickboxer who is ranked number 2 in the UK with the IKF.

The rest of the lads were novices although they fought well above their limited expereince.

My lad Scott v Matt Tribeck form Newport Thai noth ended a draw, both had deep gashes on their shins that required stitches Scott had 9 on his right Shin and 4 on his right knee, Matt had 7 or 8 on his right shin also - just from bare shin clashes- Brutal Sport or what!!! lol

Well impressed witht eh show, the venue, the crowd, the trainers but most of all the fighters. They are true modern day gladiators.

Looking forward to our next Thai only show in February (date to be confirmed).
Later in April another show probably mixed Thai and Golden Belt Hardcore MMA - where fighters fight 1 round of Boxing, Thai, Kick, K1, and MMA chosen at a random order to prove who really is a true Mixed Martial Artist.

Looking to do a joint Thai/kick show sometime late june early July details will be posted here.

If anyone is interested in getting on one of these shows Be it Golden Belt Hardcore, Thai / Kick or K1 then please let me know via PM or call.
Please no timewasters and include your coaches details so we can discuss matters.

Chok Dii

Lee

Sorry for the late replay :o) what a show and a great venue, all the guy's from celtic pride where awesome in there first thai show, steve giff showed the heart you need to win in his fight and didnt stop for all 5 rounds,
Adam Winter and eagles boy macnamara<< spelling fight was a kicking fest fair play and i thought was one of the thoughest battles of the night,

And a big mention to jamie haughes who gave away 5kgs in his fight, really pissed that the guy didnt make weight jamie done what he does best and chopped him down for 3 rounds and a beautiful jump mid kick at the end of the 3rd sealed the deal and the guy didnt come out for the 4th

Well happy with all 3 of our guys you made the club me and lee very proud

taxiboy
11-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Relly good night enjoyed my fight (didnt pop my nose for a change lol) and enjoyed watching some of the others.Cracking venue 2 hope to fight there again in the future.

ade76
12-11-2009, 12:59 AM
Gutted I couldn't go to this now sounded like a great night :)