16-10-2009, 01:20 AM
Can you give me a call or text

Mick

widge milward
16-10-2009, 08:59 AM
Jason Tan to beat Alex again?

ReD_mIst
16-10-2009, 09:02 AM
MMA or Kickboxing?.... when was the last time Cage Fighter, Alex Reid fought MMA?

widge milward
16-10-2009, 09:03 AM
probably when Jason beat him at WCFC. I personally think Jason would beat Alex at Kickboxing too.

ReD_mIst
16-10-2009, 09:06 AM
Why you talking about WW, Jason Tann?

Personally I would like to see Alex facing someone his own weight division at MMA. I was stunned when his last fight turned out to be kickboxing!

Is Alex still ranked in the top10 for UK MW MMA? If so, it's about time he fought some of the other top 10 guys in MMA... Deniston, Watson... and my personal option... Matt Thorpe!

widge milward
16-10-2009, 09:38 AM
i just seen Micks note on FB to Sol about a possibly rematch for Alex against Jason. so maybe Alex is trying to drop to WW again?

i dont think Alex would fight Matt tbh.

Out of interest when was Alex's last win in MMA?

ReD_mIst
16-10-2009, 09:46 AM
According to Sherdog (I know it's not always right), Alex last fought MMA against Matt Ewin, 2 years ago. His last win was on CR12, 4 years ago... would be good to see him fighting MMA again, instead of Cage Kickboxing.

He could do well riding the publicity he is currently getting.

widge milward
16-10-2009, 09:57 AM
Apparently Smiler is saying Alex is a completely different fighter nowadays so it would be nice to see him compete at MMA again.

2 years ago? he may have retired from MMA then?

ReD_mIst
16-10-2009, 10:00 AM
I don't think he has retired. The papers still call him a 'cagefighter'.... just checked the MMAU top ten and he is no longer in there.

He has faced some impressive opposition since his last win. So not suprising that he hasn't clocked up a win against them.

PMITCH
16-10-2009, 10:07 AM
last mma fight would have been at ww in the tuf against dean amasinger

ReD_mIst
16-10-2009, 10:16 AM
last mma fight would have been at ww in the tuf against dean amasinger

Are elemination fights recorded? It's not on his record......

CraigSt.Clair
16-10-2009, 10:34 AM
Are elemination fights recorded? It's not on his record......

Classed as exhibitions I think

widge milward
16-10-2009, 10:40 AM
correct, they do not go on your record, But Alex was poor against Dean, that performance was not one of a former top ten MW. i think he had a bad cut to WW though which could be one of the reasons for his performance.

Would be good to see him back in MMA action, but 2 years is a long layoff, he may be more interested in the celeb life style now? and his heart may not be in fighting anymore?

CraigSt.Clair
16-10-2009, 10:48 AM
However he did WOOOOOOOOOOP with the best of them :D

IAMLIAM
16-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Apparently Smiler is saying Alex is a completely different fighter nowadays so it would be nice to see him compete at MMA again.

2 years ago? he may have retired from MMA then?

wasnt jordan at one of his fights recently where he won a title...im sure it was a month ago..she stripped and wore a dress with champ on....slut lol

CraigSt.Clair
16-10-2009, 12:12 PM
wasnt jordan at one of his fights recently where he won a title...im sure it was a month ago..she stripped and wore a dress with champ on....slut lol

Was a kickboxing fight mate, not MMA

Allan Shrek
16-10-2009, 12:18 PM
I think every middleweight in the uk wants to fight Alex Reid these days. Myself included.

Vinnie Chase
16-10-2009, 12:20 PM
he's making noises that he wants to get back into mma. he agreed to fight Mason 3 times this year in an mma fight and pulled out - don't know whether he was injured? - so seems to want to get back into it - but did ask change the UCUK one to kickboxing, so maybe feels he's not ready etc.?

IAMLIAM
16-10-2009, 12:43 PM
Was a kickboxing fight mate, not MMA

ah right! my bad.....
i seen him wear a new yourk yankees style tapout t shirt in the paper the other day....thank fuck i didnt buy one now!

Woogaz
16-10-2009, 07:34 PM
Classed as exhibitions I think

im 99% positive these are classed as exhibiton fights, otherwise the record would be published and people would know the results before they are shown on TV

rocop
16-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Broken record time...........PUT HIM AGAINST PETE.......Irving!!!

Sorry I refuse to stop flogging this.

The fighters fighter Vs the Tapout / Affliction T-shirt wearers fighter!!! :)

Manik
16-10-2009, 09:21 PM
calling him a fighters fighter for some reason reminded me of this video of him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q55jZoVklhw&feature=player_embedded

rocop
16-10-2009, 09:33 PM
thats fecked it Reid probably never knew who he was!! to be honest i dont think he (Irving) owns a Tapout or affliction t shirt so he cant be a real fighter!!!

OGLE
17-10-2009, 03:11 PM
'pistol' pete irving would kill alex 'roxanne' reid but right now he has to get in line because the queue is very long.

i personally would travel anywhere to see this fight! wwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaa

SDR
17-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Tan via 2 hour notice, McDonalds eating, beating again :)

diamondandy
17-10-2009, 03:33 PM
I was reading the Daily Star today (Parents bought it and I was waiting for the paint to dry) and seen an article stating that Alex Reid wanted to quit fighting but Jordan has told him that if he does quit she is going to leave him..

sol_dave
17-10-2009, 03:59 PM
why would Irving fight Reed?

Was being talked about as towards the top of the division and being on the way to the UFC before the loss to Jess. Now a load of people calling for him to fight a guy on a 6 fight losing streak with no win in 4 years?

You all mock the "celeb" and how pathetic certain things are , well how pathetic is trying to get a meal and name for yourself from fighting Alex (the guy most of you slate)

Im sure Alex reads the comments and im sure he knows his fame, he is a decent meal ticket for whoever he fights so im guessing he will choose to fight people with a little respect towards him

Rosi
17-10-2009, 04:31 PM
Broken record time...........PUT HIM AGAINST PETE.......Irving!!!

Sorry I refuse to stop flogging this.

The fighters fighter Vs the Tapout / Affliction T-shirt wearers fighter!!! :)

+1

If Reid can still make WW this would be great. Pete Irving's one fighter who really deserves the publicity that would come with this match - although I'm sure it's not something he'd go looking for himself.

Carragher23
17-10-2009, 05:16 PM
I was reading the Daily Star today (Parents bought it and I was waiting for the paint to dry) and seen an article stating that Alex Reid wanted to quit fighting but Jordan has told him that if he does quit she is going to leave him..

1. It's blatantly bollocks 2. Shouldn't comments like this be kept to a 'Woman's Own' or 'Heat' magazine forum? 3. Who cares? . . . leave him alone and if you don't like him, ignore him . . .

rocop
18-10-2009, 10:03 PM
I'm not having a dig at Alex as I don't know the bloke. Not seen the reason why he's so hated to be honest there's not a fighter on here who would not take a match against Alex for the publicity! I don't think Alex is a bad fighter he's had alot of tough opponents.
Just like to see a decent fight and Pete get a bit of publicity out of it!
like ogle said there's a long que!

Good luck to alex what ever he does!

diamondandy
18-10-2009, 10:12 PM
leave him alone and if you don't like him, ignore him . . .

it's hard to ignore someone who is all over the tabloids etc :)

Basilisk
19-10-2009, 03:43 AM
One thing I do know about Alex Reid for sure.
He likes a saggy vag.