PDA

View Full Version : Events in South Wales 2010?

Trunkzilla
20-10-2009, 03:07 AM
Im looking to start fighting when the new year kicks in. Boxing, Thai boxing, anything with Striking cause my Groundwork is appauling.

Please could someone keep me informed.

Trunkzilla
22-10-2009, 01:19 AM
anyone know?

shakus maximus
22-10-2009, 12:27 PM
If Its Stand Up Your Looking For Then Pm Lee Kru. He Runs Loads Of Events.

Heath GaIt Who Posts As The General On Here Also Has Stand Up Bouts On His Grapple & Strike Shows.

MMAlien
22-10-2009, 12:33 PM
PRedator fight night february the 7th in swansea oceana!

lee kru
22-10-2009, 10:47 PM
Mostly cater for Thai/kick/ k1 rules may do some Golden Belt Hardcore fights also

Not got finalised dates planned yet but a rough guide -

1st Thai/kick/K1 show will probably be End February. (Money raised to help fund Thai Boxing Team Wales to go to World Championships Bangkok March 2010)

1st Interclub will be end of January, next will be start of March (Money raised to help fund Thai Boxing Team Wales to go to World Championships Bangkok March 2010)

Off to Thailand for World Aamteur Championships (Welsh Team Coach) 2nd week of March 3-4 Weeks

Interclub will be start or 2nd week of April

Will do a show End of April beginning of May

Interclub June

Show end July or early August

Interclub August

Show end september

Interclub October

Show end November/ Start of December

Hope to be busy with the boys and girls this year.

Also got fights lined up in Europe and Japan plus Matt, Joey, Sean and 1 or 2 others coming through as A Class fighetrs will be hitting Lumpinee or Rajadamnoen sometime during 2010

Trunkzilla
23-10-2009, 02:23 AM
you guys are brilliant! cheers!

Im starting to train now like just hoping i got a jaw like rocky balboa cause my speed and strength is terrible haha

ade76
23-10-2009, 08:21 AM
Mostly cater for Thai/kick/ k1 rules may do some Golden Belt Hardcore fights also

Not got finalised dates planned yet but a rough guide -

1st Thai/kick/K1 show will probably be End February. (Money raised to help fund Thai Boxing Team Wales to go to World Championships Bangkok March 2010)

1st Interclub will be end of January, next will be start of March (Money raised to help fund Thai Boxing Team Wales to go to World Championships Bangkok March 2010)

Off to Thailand for World Aamteur Championships (Welsh Team Coach) 2nd week of March 3-4 Weeks

Interclub will be start or 2nd week of April

Will do a show End of April beginning of May

Interclub June

Show end July or early August

Interclub August

Show end september

Interclub October

Show end November/ Start of December

Hope to be busy with the boys and girls this year.

Also got fights lined up in Europe and Japan plus Matt, Joey, Sean and 1 or 2 others coming through as A Class fighetrs will be hitting Lumpinee or Rajadamnoen sometime during 2010

I do like the sound of that :D

Trunkzilla
23-10-2009, 03:30 PM
PRedator fight night february the 7th in swansea oceana!

oceania ? nite club?

Rob T
23-10-2009, 03:52 PM
oceania ? nite club?

Yep.........

Trunkzilla
23-10-2009, 06:45 PM
brilliant :D

MMAlien
23-10-2009, 07:15 PM
Lee, give me a date for the january interclub! i want in, going to book it off and train hard!

Trunkzilla
23-10-2009, 09:13 PM
i cant find anyfing on the internet about oceana in february.