PDA

View Full Version : Anyone feel like starting a MMA club in cwmbran

flipper feet
26-10-2009, 06:31 PM
howdy guys i was just wondering why there are no MMA clubs based in cwmbran i know Heath teaches at cwmbran stadium once a week but theres no clubs actully based there. so i was thinking why that was low market the smell or just coincidence and is anyone thinking about starting one up?

falcon77kg
26-10-2009, 08:07 PM
im guessing its cause heaths gym in blina is only about 20-25 mins away so anyone in cwmbran trains with him already, plus falcons is the best club to train in around wales anyway :) so why start another (not that im biest! haha) :)

General H
27-10-2009, 12:41 PM
we are also in pontypool on wedneday's. future classes in cwmbran are already being planned though so watch this space!!

Hazard_Hanson
28-10-2009, 01:43 AM
well im from cwmbran mate, and to be fair i dont mind the travelling because you know the training, coachin, and boys there are second to none! plus we usually share lifts lol

ol' falcon77kg here even comes from afar (chepstow) to train :D

falcon77kg
28-10-2009, 08:22 AM
well im from cwmbran mate, and to be fair i dont mind the travelling because you know the training, coachin, and boys there are second to none! plus we usually share lifts lol

the coaching and the lads who thrain there must be worth the drive! :D :D

dano84
29-10-2009, 03:20 PM

Chepstow!! thats like another country? A club startin in cwmbran wouldnt last 5 mins with a club as gud as the falcons bein so close and even trainin in cwmbran n pontypool.