PDA

View Full Version : 90kg + Sparring Partner wanted

d0ugbug
28-01-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm looking for a sparring partner after 5 years out of the game (mainly due to not being able to walk) I've been thinking about getting back into competing anyone out there around cardiff (but i can travel) fancies a sparring partner let me know. Preferably a heavy weight but I'm not picky

Few things :

Boxing, Thai, K1, Low Kick or Straight up Kickboxing (striking art / stand up only)

I'm not looking for a punch bag nor do I intend to become one

I just want a friendly bit of striking with someone who I do not train / teach push my limits and I hope to do the same for you.

PM me if your interested. I have full insurance and instructors insurance

lee kru
28-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Come down my Riverside Weds and Fridays mate, got a few bigger guys who are always looking for sparring - Hafiz is WAKO Pro European Low Kick Champion and has fought on K1 Germany, Turkey and Morroco, Will is 88kg and fought K1 in Japan and is Ranked 3rd in UK Muay Thai independent rankings at -95KG.

Mondays and Thursdays at UFC have Mariusz and sometimes Said, Mariusz ex Polish Budo Champion and Said world Kykoshin Champion.

All good guys like a heavy session, but wont take the piss as long as everyone plays by the same rules if you know what i mean.

Maybe can speak on Sunday at my interclub when i finished reffing, i have a few things to talk with you about.
Really busy this month mate ;-)

d0ugbug
29-01-2010, 12:13 PM
Totally forgot about your place when I posted Lee! lol

I'll see what days I can make it down there. Hopefully will see you sunday

MMAlien
29-01-2010, 12:56 PM
I'll be there sunday ;)

lee kru
29-01-2010, 09:58 PM
Lol John can Spar with Ricky on Sunday!!!

d0ugbug
29-01-2010, 10:12 PM
What time does it start? I got a student to bring with me he's 95Kg its his first one getting his feet wet