PDA

View Full Version : Triple MA cardiff

sirving
28-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Does anyone or has anyone trained at Triple MA gym in cardiff, im looking for somewhere to do MMA in cardiff and tempted to try there?

bravo321
28-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Mate you have already been given the answer to this..
If you want to learn MMA in Cardiff then you have to join the best team.
which is
DOGS OF WAR

shakus maximus
29-01-2010, 01:00 AM
Mate you have already been given the answer to this..
If you want to learn MMA in Cardiff then you have to join the best team.
which is
DOGS OF WAR

agreed. great coaches with a wealth of experience and knowledge

Hands Of Stone
29-01-2010, 03:43 AM
And we'll fuck your sisters for chump change.
Man, we got game.....

The Hands

wagon
29-01-2010, 08:59 AM
And we'll fuck your sisters for chump change.
Man, we got game.....

The Hands

thats got to sell it. If you haven't got a sister them may do your brother at a push

angelus
29-01-2010, 10:47 AM
I'm looking at going to Triple MA too so I'd be interested in peoples experineces. I'll just pop down tonight and have a go!

Hands Of Stone
29-01-2010, 12:23 PM
We've got a 5:30 beginners/Intermediate session tonight, 5:30pm 'til 7pm if you wanna double up your visits...

www.dogsofwar.info

The Hands

angelus
29-01-2010, 03:34 PM
We've got a 5:30 beginners/Intermediate session tonight, 5:30pm 'til 7pm if you wanna double up your visits...

www.dogsofwar.info

The Hands

We breifly spoke this week via email about me coming to DoW. I've re-checked your training times and 5:30 will be hell of a push for me to get to on a Friday so i'm gonna check out Triple MA first as their schedule fits mine better. Is there any inter-club etiquette that says you cant train with 2 clubs?

Femme-ma
29-01-2010, 03:37 PM
We breifly spoke this week via email about me coming to DoW. I've re-checked your training times and 5:30 will be hell of a push for me to get to on a Friday so i'm gonna check out Triple MA first as their schedule fits mine better. Is there any inter-club etiquette that says you cant train with 2 clubs?

Hehehehe he said etiquette!!!!

Who is Triple MA?

Femme-ma
29-01-2010, 03:53 PM
Ooooh.I've just looked at their website. I'd try some of the other clubs first to be honest.

angelus
29-01-2010, 06:06 PM
Ooooh.I've just looked at their website. I'd try some of the other clubs first to be honest.

i'm looking at all options at the moment. I'll pop down to triple MA tonight and see what its like. I'd like to give DoW a try to but the training shcedule there is awkward for my circumstances.

Hands Of Stone
29-01-2010, 10:10 PM
Is there any inter-club etiquette that says you cant train with 2 clubs?

We have no etiquette in our club what-so-ever. Ever. Pigs and cunts to a man.

As for other clubs. We've got guys who train mma, bjj, thai, judo, boxing etc elsewhere. Some as beginners and some as national level fighters.
Do what you want, when you want. Pop your head in weekly, monthly whenever and you'll still be made welcome.
We're Pro- our place, not Anti- anywhere so just get stuck into wherever suits your lifestyle best.

The Hands

angelus
01-02-2010, 11:33 AM
Cheers "hands",

I'll be coming to your place this Friday.

For anyone who is looking at Triple ma it was a friendly little gym and a good session.

Hands Of Stone
01-02-2010, 01:50 PM
Seems Triple MA do daytime sessions too, so I'm probably gonna go down to train myself. A change is as good as a rest...

The Hands

angelus
01-02-2010, 02:18 PM
A change is as good as a rest...

The Hands
It was a very technical thinky session but i wouldnt have said it was a rest :)
but then i'm going to hazard a guess that you may be a little bit fitter than i am!