PDA

View Full Version : MMA gyms in south wales open for daytime training

trips
02-02-2010, 04:00 PM
As the title says I'm looking for MMA gyms in south wales open for daytime training I work in the evenings during the week and need somewhere to train. I live in New Tredegar and don't mind travelling, I can train anytime up until 4pm.

Esputahlo
02-02-2010, 04:28 PM
at celtic pride martial arts in abertillery , we train in the day , usually about 9am-10.30am. on most days there is someone there.

Rob T
02-02-2010, 05:12 PM
Chris Rees runs an MMA training session every day at 2pm I think. It's only for guys who fight pro and spar hard though - if you are interested contact him on the phone number here; http://www.graciebarraswansea.co.uk/page4.htm (don't use the email, I check those).

The main guys in the training squad are; John Phillips, Dino Gambatesa, Jordan James, Marley Swindells, Sam Hooker... so it's good hard training for sure.

taxiboy
02-02-2010, 05:58 PM
As the title says I'm looking for MMA gyms in south wales open for daytime training I work in the evenings during the week and need somewhere to train. I live in New Tredegar and don't mind travelling, I can train anytime up until 4pm.

Hi mate , i train at celtic pride and will be training alot more in the day over the comin weeks as i have a fight march 20th. And we are only in abertillery so about 20 mins away from you.Let me know and i will pm you my number and we can sort something out.how heavey are you

trips
09-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the reply's. Taxiboy I am 90kgs and about 5'11'' need to lose some weight.