PDA

View Full Version : Female Grappling!

DianeB
09-05-2006, 12:04 PM
possibly Diane (I'm sure she won't be able to resist an under 50 cat :))

Yeah, I've got the bug LOL. planning on doing as many grappling comps as poss (no gi). & more mma for sure.

Anyone got a list of no gi grappling comps for the rest of the year?
Although mma shows will be the ultimate for me.

Great news to see girls around ready to compete :)

widge milward
09-05-2006, 12:20 PM
women shouldnt compete :D

Hands Of Stone
09-05-2006, 03:10 PM
Ummm, Hi ! all you fellow girl grapplers.
My name is errrm, Pauxxxx, sorry, Nicola. Yes, Nicola.
I'm 24, blonde, 34DD and live in the South Wales area. I need female grappling partners but due to my very rare hyper-sensitivity to light, I must train exclusivly in the dark. Oh, and did I mention my allergy to cotton, hence my training in a leather thong. PM me, all you bitches, shit sorry, like-minded-females if you're interested.

Nicola.
xxx

Rosi
09-05-2006, 04:18 PM
Manchester is definitely the place to be :D

Not sure how ofter I could get up north though, will have the tiny one to contend with lol.

Between yours and mine we should have a creche... or just stick them in the ring to roll lol

Wiegieboard
10-05-2006, 12:16 PM
I as a dude would like to see more females competing. IMO there aren't nearly enough girlies in this sport.

DianeB
10-05-2006, 04:30 PM
(Di you still in Manchester?)
I live in mid. cheshire at the mo (could be moving).

Happy to travel anywhere (depends on if I'm skint or not at the time.lol.).

DianeB
14-05-2006, 07:05 PM
Hi Helibobs, thanks :)

Injuries are a pain (speaking from experience). Hope you do get to compete, it'd be cool to see. The thought of competing is a great motivator.

What injuries are you recovering from?

Rosi
27-05-2006, 10:17 AM
Besides, it's not our fault you're obscenely tall (that's over 5'2" by the way...).

Votes here for sticking anna in the tumble dryer until she shrinks down to a sensible size? Bloody long legs, mutter mutter ;)

Hywel Teague
01-06-2006, 03:50 PM
haha you're probably not far off :p