PDA

View Full Version : New Mma Academy, Merthyr Tydfil

teamironwarriors
09-05-2010, 07:08 PM
If you're looking for a whole new MMA experience come and try the new Iron Warriors MMA Academy in Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales.
Classes suit all abilities from novice to professional and include grappling, kickboxing and no gi jiu jitsu. All ages welcome.
We are open 7 days a week from 3pm til late with classes starting at 6pm. If classes are not your thing we have a fully equipped gym complete with 14 foot cage.
We are based at 2 Morlais Buildings, Pontmorlais, Merthyr. See you there! :)

angelus
10-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Have you got anymore details on your classes. Times/prices etc

matmccarthy
10-05-2010, 06:07 PM
who are the coaches?

teamironwarriors
10-05-2010, 09:05 PM
Have you got anymore details on your classes. Times/prices etc

Hi there. We are open 7 days per week from 3pm with classes starting at 6. We offer a daily pass for 3 or a weekly for 7. We generally have beginners MMA on a Monday and Wednesday and advanced Tuesday and Thursday. Sparring and grappling on Saturdays and body conditioning on a Sunday. If you're interested in a particular day message me and I will give you the full breakdown.

teamironwarriors
10-05-2010, 09:07 PM
who are the coaches?

Head coach is Jamie Weaver. Assistant coaches are Damien Parker, Carl Williams and Conor Tudor. Kids classes are taken by Dean Jones.

shakus maximus
10-05-2010, 11:39 PM
who are the coaches?

they are the Merthyr lads who fought on my show Matt
good bunch of guys with some promising fighters on their team

hope the gym goes well lads

matmccarthy
11-05-2010, 04:49 PM
good luck,your gonna find a few good boys up there for sure.

teamironwarriors
11-05-2010, 10:13 PM
thanks mate

beakyboy
12-05-2010, 12:14 PM
This place is a cracking gym, everything you'll ever need is all here. You can even talyor-make your MMA session to suit your needs. there's alway people willing to roll with you, spar and generally help out/pass on tips etc... Big things will be coming from this gym soon....

Jamie/ Helen, You forget to mention the main coach... BIG STEVE!!!! LOL....

Luke96
21-06-2010, 09:22 PM
If you're looking for a whole new MMA experience come and try the new Iron Warriors MMA Academy in Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales.
Classes suit all abilities from novice to professional and include grappling, kickboxing and no gi jiu jitsu. All ages welcome.
We are open 7 days a week from 3pm til late with classes starting at 6pm. If classes are not your thing we have a fully equipped gym complete with 14 foot cage.
We are based at 2 Morlais Buildings, Pontmorlais, Merthyr. See you there! :)

I am 14 and I enjoy mma a lot, I know mainly all off the submissions and breakouts and can side kick etc.... is it alright if i start it next week ? and how long have you got to be in the club to fight, write back LUKE :P thanks :)

wagon
22-06-2010, 01:55 PM
who's coaching the BJJ there mate?