6-7pm MMA Beginners Course – Starts Nov 8th
7-9pm Core Combatives 7.50

Thursday
6-7pm Advanced Crazy Monkey MMA
7-7.30pm MMA Monkey Fitness
7.30-8.30pm Beginners Crazy Monkey MMA

Saturday
Open Mat & Sparring 10am to midday.

6 a class, unless stated. 30 a month for membership.

40 beginners course, starting Nov 8th

bravo321
01-11-2010, 06:57 PM
and on what nights are you the educational body?

ManchesterChris
01-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Every night, Mr Bravo.

bravo321
01-11-2010, 10:51 PM
sorry dude but your all frigging nuts

ManchesterChris
01-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Yes, we had noticed that you were not much of a fan. I wouldn't play poker, if I were you. You're not very good at hiding your feelings.

bravo321
01-11-2010, 11:23 PM
and if i was you guys id stick to the bullshit cos your not much good at mma

ManchesterChris
01-11-2010, 11:30 PM
You are most tiresome, Bravo. I hold no ill will against you but I do wonder why you are so hostile towards Triplema (this is rhetorical).

When there is something I do not like or don't think much of, I simply don't bother with it. I find it a waste of my time and energy being negative towards something, even if I don't like it.

By now, I'm sure that everyone that views these threads now knows that you don't think much of us. You have made your case quite clearly and nobody is under any illusions on how you feel.

Maybe it's time to just give it a rest and concern yourself with your own training.

God bless and good luck with whatever you are doing.

bravo321
01-11-2010, 11:56 PM
dude when you and other triple ma members start thread after thread on a public forum making ridiculous claims i will say something thats my right its called freedom of speech! I will call you out when i think what your promoting is crap as a consumer i have a right to,, look at what you advertise on your website......
"TripleMA incorporates a mixture of Boxing, Wrestling, Thai Boxing, Brazilian JuJitsu...."
who is your boxing coach?
who is your wrestling coach?
who is your thai boxing coach?
brazilian jujitsu coach?

I dont make these claims, you guys do
So rather than being condisending to me, maybe you should be asking your self why you guys find the need to mislead people.

ManchesterChris
02-11-2010, 10:20 AM
If you let your anger out in such a consistant manner, I believe that it says more about you than it does us. Maybe you should consider how this makes you look? It simply isn't healthy for you.

God bless, have a nice day.

bravo321
02-11-2010, 10:44 AM
chris, or should i call you mr educational body?
I am not angry. I am asking questions that you cant answer...
so again,,,,, you guys claim to teach boxing,,, who is the coach?
you claim to teach wrestling ,,, who is the coach?
you claim to teach thai boxing,,, who is the coach?
you claim to teach bjj..... who is the coach??
you claim to be an eductional body... ?????

ManchesterChris
02-11-2010, 11:17 AM
Mike Furse takes the MMA stand-up classes.
Naim Alwan takes the crazy monkey/groundwork classes.
Mick Coup takes Core Combatives classes. www.corecombatives.com

ManchesterChris
02-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Of course, if you really have a problem with what we teach or "say we teach", you are always free to come down to the club and discuss it in person.

bravo321
02-11-2010, 11:23 AM
that was not the question i asked.
I asked
boxing?
thai boxing?
wrestling?
bjj?
all of which you advertise on one of your websites... as you can see from my previous copy and paste

bravo321
02-11-2010, 11:27 AM
by the way chris what is it that you teach??

ManchesterChris
02-11-2010, 11:31 AM
The stand-up classes use aspects from different stand-up arts, the crazy monkey/groundwork classes use different aspects from any grappling disciplines.

You have our classes, you have who teaches them.

ManchesterChris
02-11-2010, 11:42 AM
I teach poetry and biblical studies. I am also skilled in Shakespearian character interaction analysis.

bravo321
02-11-2010, 02:06 PM
chris dont you feel like a fraud?

ManchesterChris
02-11-2010, 03:07 PM
No, we don't.

Are you quite finished?

bravo321
02-11-2010, 04:07 PM
lol chris the fraud, no im not.

thai-jitsu
02-11-2010, 10:33 PM
chris, or should i call you mr educational body?
I am not angry. I am asking questions that you cant answer...
so again,,,,, you guys claim to teach boxing,,, who is the coach?
you claim to teach wrestling ,,, who is the coach?
you claim to teach thai boxing,,, who is the coach?
you claim to teach bjj..... who is the coach??
you claim to be an eductional body... ?????

The CW forum members are very wary of McDojos exploiting the unsuspecting & trusting public by teaching a whole lot of shite. Ive followed the TripleMA threads as I thought the Beginner thing was an excellent idea.

I feel that you guys increasingly present yourselves as a potential McDojo because rather than just answering bravo321's questions you dodge them.

The coach from my gym does the boxing, thai, wrestling & jits himself. As he has boxing experience from the army, A class thai, blue belt jits & black belt judo. We've also had a Pro boxer in, another Thai coach, other Judo blackbelts & commonwealth (im sure) wrestling guy in.

By being straight with other members you portray your gym in a better way, dodging questions & answering with God bless, have a nice day is condisending.

*Q God bless reply. Very witty.

ManchesterChris
03-11-2010, 08:58 AM
Mike Furse takes the MMA stand-up classes.
Naim Alwan takes the crazy monkey/groundwork classes.
Mick Coup takes Core Combatives classes. www.corecombatives.com

This was the reply to Bravo321.
Mike Furse has 25 years experience in Kickboxing (and when living in Australia, competed in Muay Thai)
Naim is a coach in training with the Crazy Monkey system
Mick Coup is the founder of Core Combatives (you can check him out on youtube and on his own website).

This is a straight answer to the question. The reason we have not been so open in answering Bravo321 is due to us believing that he has a personal axe to grind. He says that he has trained at Triplema, though none of us actually knows who he is. Any reluctance to answer questions was/is merely not wanting to get drawn into an online slanging match (which we now appear to be in). It's not good or healthy. We believe that Bravo321 just wants to cause trouble and will say negative things about us no matter what.

At any rate, we hold no ill will towards anyone. I just don't understand why forums attract the negative aspects that they do.

bravo321
03-11-2010, 11:26 AM
What an absolute dickhead you are!
none of my questions were about kickboxing/crazy monkey/corecombative
what i find real funny is all of a sudden mike competed in thai in australia(never been mentioned before) lol lol lol
and yes i trained at triple ma,,, obviously before you did, and yes i felt conned, and after training other places i really feel that triple ma is a mcdojo.
I wouldnt have a problem with triple ma if it were honest and if dickheads like you didnt come onto sites making stupid claims about being an educational body. like wtf man?
but your right i do now have a personal axe to grind but not against triple ma(there a fraud and thats the end) Its now personal against you. you think its ok to talk down to me ? to be condisending to me? dickhead. anyway im sure my coach will arrange a match between us. and what a better way to put your claims about triple ma and the coaching there to the test,, an mma fight.
cos after all triple ma is an mma gym and you are a student there.

ManchesterChris
03-11-2010, 01:05 PM
Your questions may have been about other topics but the answers given were concerning the classes that are taught at Triplema. I believe the answers to be topical, as this did begin as a simple class timetable thread. Those are the classes, these are the guys that teach them, these are their credentials. I feel that the question has been answered. It is clear that you do not. Sadly, I believe that we are at an impass and will not agree.

As for yourself, I do believe that you have been somewhat antagonistic. After seeing your reposte, it would appear that you don't see that. Well, I've seen many threads on many forums become mountains when they were once mole-hills. That is what I believe has happened here. You felt conned and I'm sorry to hear that. I, along with others that train at Triplema are very happy with the training that we recieve.

I would request that you gain a correct perspective on what is happening here. I believe that I have been polite and have not intended to come accross as condescending. I have commented on what my personal perspective is, as you have also done. You regard me as someone that is a "d***head" and I believe you to be antagonistic towards the club. We have clashed. To issue a challenge like you have... I'm sure you are better than that, really. It would demean us both. I would respectfully decline.

bravo321
03-11-2010, 10:22 PM
right dickhead,,,, my questions were in regards to what i took off your fucking website.. i copied and pasted straight off it. you havent answered that... so fact is your gym is deliberately misleading people. here it is again fucktard...

"TripleMA incorporates a mixture of Boxing, Wrestling, Thai Boxing, Brazilian JuJitsu and Submission Wrestling.

The clasess incorporate a unique blend of technique and instruction from expert coaches to create a well rounded and complete fighter."

but your not gonna answer my questions regarding the above.. i just feel sorry for the newbies that think they are coming to learn mma from a thai boxing boxing wrestling and bjj expert coach...
when what they are really getting is karate and crazy monkey defence..

and yes i have issued a challenge to you.... I love to compete and if it can be a little bit personal all the better. but im guessing you dont compete which is probably why your happy at triple ma playing lets pretend.
well mr educational body you go and play !!

MMAlien
04-11-2010, 01:44 AM
where is the gym?

bravo321
04-11-2010, 01:57 AM
ricky its by splot market mate,,, would have thought you would know mate with them being an educational body...lol,,

MMAlien
04-11-2010, 12:11 PM
Me? Education? Ha!!!

Blue Whale
05-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Bravo321
Simply a fag!
What is your fight record?
Who do you train under?
What is your weight?
I can quiet easily match you up.
I do not expect an answer you fag!
So you think cage fighting is for you.
You Fag!
Cage fighting is for those who train hard,
cage fighting is for developing stars,
cage fighting requires bollocks,
Who really gives afuck who trains them.
You want a name, fight it otherwise it's the Fag.
Bravo123Fag.
Like it!
Prove it fag!

bravo321
05-11-2010, 05:51 PM
lol lol lol,,, ok mr educational body. lol

Blue Whale
05-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Plus show us your latest vidieo fag, with your latest fights fag, fag wins by submision, fag wins by tko.
Hey fag your famous.

bravo321
05-11-2010, 05:54 PM
funny boy.lol lol lol

Hands Of Stone
05-11-2010, 05:57 PM
Ive kept out of this on the whole (to each their own and all that bollocks) but yesterday saw a large format poster on a billboard with 'Triplema - Cardiffs BEST MMA Classes' as it's tagline.
Hmmm. How to make friends and...

The Hands

Blue Whale
05-11-2010, 06:02 PM
You ever been inside fag!
Youever been in a fight fag!
Youever fuckin think your the dogs bollocks fag!
Ok you fucking fag!
Lets fuckin rip you fuckin fag "wanker"

bravo321
05-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Blue Whale, point proven, case closed. thankyou

Blue Whale
05-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Fuck you arshole, & fuck all of you, for fuck sake my battle is with corporate business i.e you fuckin idiot Fitness First.
Shut ur mouth & let us fight the 'lesiure centres''
& just to rub it in fuck off you fuckin rubber vibrating cunt, extra viginal oil you fuckin fag!

bravo321
05-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Not sure if your talking to me or hands of stone,,,,but id watch yourself with the rubber vibrating cunt when hands is about...

Hands Of Stone
05-11-2010, 06:19 PM
Don't care if he is talking to you, B; If it's rubber and it vibrates, I own it's sorry ass...

or cunt.

The Hands

bravo321
05-11-2010, 06:22 PM
with or without the oil...lol

Blue Whale
05-11-2010, 06:28 PM
hey with oil it's a must!
Hey Fag boy!

Blue Whale
05-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Come on fag boy you wanna plag, lets go , fag lets play1

bravo321
05-11-2010, 06:41 PM
mate im not playing with oil with you.

Blue Whale
05-11-2010, 06:53 PM
DON'T call me Mate fag!
Take back all ur saying1]]

bravo321
05-11-2010, 06:59 PM
ok dude, I AM NOT PLAYING WITH OIL WITH YOU. lol

ManchesterChris
05-11-2010, 09:08 PM
Dear me! This is getting beyond silly.

Jim_Williams
05-11-2010, 09:31 PM
BlueWhale brings a very interesting point to the topic.

bravo321
05-11-2010, 09:54 PM
Chris he is promoting your club...lol

Hands Of Stone
05-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Fuck the club ! Where we getting to with this oil ???

The Hands

bravo321
05-11-2010, 10:13 PM
Fuck the club ! Where we getting to with this oil ???

The Hands

End of thread...lol lol lol lol