PDA

View Full Version : Fightstuff UK

ross90
31-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Fightstuff UK (http://www.fightstuff.uk.com/)

Anyone had any dealings with them before? I ordered a couple of pairs of the king thai wraps about a month ago and still not had anything. I should have apparently had an email but i never received it (they may have sent it and its just been sent to my junk folder and lost among the bollocks in there)

But i can't track the order or anything, so god knows whats going on. Also tried to ring a couple of times but its just rang onto an answer phone thing saying they were busy. The contact us section doesn't bring anything up, theres just that number at the top left on the web site.

Just wondering if anyone knows :(

I'll try and ring again tommorow like, but wondered if anyone else has this problem. I ordered thai shorts a while ago and they took a while (around a month and a half) but they're made to order in thailand so its to be expected with shorts.

Cheers if anyone can help, or if they post on here and can shed any light.

Osaka Fight Gear
31-01-2011, 05:57 PM
info@topking.co.uk

same company, try that pal

ross90
31-01-2011, 06:04 PM
legend mate ill drop them a line now, god knows why the contact us section brought nothing up. Thanks a lot.

Osaka Fight Gear
31-01-2011, 06:09 PM
no worries,

should get a reply, if you don't get one send me a PM

Romeoblood
01-02-2011, 12:40 PM
I have dealt with Fightstuff for top king gear before

they do eventually deliver, but it often takes 3-4 weeks

the products are delivered from a warehouse in thailand to the uk, then sent out to the customer from there (as far as I understand)

I will hand on heart say top king stuff is well worth the wait though, its awesome stuff

Osaka Fight Gear
01-02-2011, 12:54 PM
I have dealt with Fightstuff for top king gear before

they do eventually deliver, but it often takes 3-4 weeks

the products are delivered from a warehouse in thailand to the uk, then sent out to the customer from there (as far as I understand)

I will hand on heart say top king stuff is well worth the wait though, its awesome stuff

Yeah this is what they do i think, and top king is wicked indeed

Romeoblood
01-02-2011, 12:58 PM
I used to order stuff for customers of my old shop, the stuff is second to none, as good if not better than fairtex, twins, sandee etc

I have a top king groin guard that I still use and swear by it

wouldn't trust any other brand with "the goods"

ross90
01-02-2011, 03:53 PM
No worries then lads, like i said, it could be a legitimate reason that they haven't sent it yet, i want an update on the order more than anything else. So I've sent an email and hopefully they'll get back to me and let me know whats going on.

definately worth the wait the top king stuff though, other hand wraps i can't wrap my hands traditional thai style and im not too keen. i like the support the thai style of wrapping your hands gives, you need the longer ones (180cm I think they are) spot on.

Evo
01-02-2011, 06:07 PM
I got a Top King headguard from them before xmas. I couldn't track my order either. The tracking code they gave me ended or started in sg so didn't work on the site they gave me. I got a response with the correct site to track it on. If your code is the same let me know and i'll dig out the email :)

Fightshop.Com
02-02-2011, 08:55 AM
We will soon have a full range of Top King here in the UK. Gloves, Shins, Thai Pads, Handwraps, Holdalls etc etc

I realise this doesn't help you out right now but for future reference we will have a range here in stock in the UK for next day delivery.

You will not get ripped off by FightStuff as it is a legitimate outfit but I think FightStuff are overwhelmed by their trade accounts. Also getting individual orders from Thailand is not straightforward at the best of times.

AlanS
15-02-2011, 04:57 AM
I dealt with Fightstuff before, prompt response to emails and updates on where my order is at. John is a nice guy and I always got my stuff in a week, never any longer than that.

Silverandy
18-04-2011, 04:39 PM
I have tried ordering with Fightstuff and it has been a nightmare. Been waiting 8 weeks for a pair of Twins boxing gloves, did think when l put the order in that it was a UK company they were coming from but now l realise they were coming from Thailand. Have been emailing to try and find out were they are John Barwell has been contacting very slowly, first gave me a tracking number for Singapore Post who sadi they have been delivered but could not give me a proof of delivery. Was told a replacement pair would be sent out twice but still nothing has arrived. Then heard they had been returned to Thailand as they could not be delivered bu Royal Mail, even though it was to a business address were someone is always there. Askes for a refund but told weeks ago they had been sent out again, still not recieved anything so asked again for a refund as l was buying from else were now, told l could have a refund and it had been completed, then told no can't have a refund untill they are returned as there company policey only gives refunds on returned goods. So l have waited 8 weeks and now have to wait to get them which l dont know when this will happen then pay to return the bloody things, wait whilst they process the refund before l get any thing back! As far as customer service this company l feel has let me down and has just been fobbing me off lies, and l wont be using them ever again.

Mattchoo
19-04-2011, 09:22 AM
I have been waiting on a pair of Top King gloves since 29.03.11, but I had a look around and know they come from Thailand so there is no rush to get them immediately otherwise I would be screwing. I have kept up my emails and have had consistent helpful replies and they seem like a great company from what I have read they just have some logistics issues!! But I was told 11 days ago it would be within 10 days until I recieved them.. still havent..

Silverandy
19-04-2011, 01:01 PM
Finally took delivery today ! If it is just a logistics problem then they need to look at this area of the business as it is letting them down.

Mattchoo
27-04-2011, 11:28 AM
These are by far THE WORST company I have ever used for ANY item I have bought off of the internet, I strongly recommend against using them. Thank god for fightshop.com they are a joy to deal with and never any problems!!

huytonhead
01-06-2011, 06:56 PM
the top king gear may be top notch but the delivery and customer service is probably the worst around, they tols me my stuff would take max 20 days i'm now on a month still no sign. Can't get to speak to anyone as they never pick up phone, and there is a thread on sherdog that realy makes me concerned. There are people on there who have waited 3 months +. I feel a complete dickhead for not reserching the company more before ordering, if i did i definatly would not have used them and would strongley recomend people stay clear. As far as i can make out this John fella just blags people. I'm not been funny but i send parcels to my relative in australia and they don't take anywere near this amount of time to be delivered. the worst thing is they charged me 17 postage stear clear i say.

huytonhead
01-06-2011, 06:58 PM
what i forgot to say is that they are telling people on there facebook site that they deliver to the uk in around 1 weeek!

$candalous
10-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Ive orderd of them before twice, there service is crap an the owner's a TIT id rather do withough than buy from them again. Now i buy my top king from www.fightstoremma.com and ive never had a problem and the one time they didn't have somthing in stock they got straight back to me an i got somthing else within a couple of days. Top gear equipment's brilliant.

Sengoku
11-11-2011, 04:20 AM
muaythaichampion are far better and ship from thailand fast

Mattchoo
11-11-2011, 11:15 AM
Fightstuff are a heap of shit, do not think I actually got my money back from them but I am beyond giving a shit.