View Full Version : Recommend me the next...GI...mouth guard...MMA shorts,shirts...rash guard????
08-05-2011, 09:42 PM
Hi chaps,i am looking for the following stuff,but i dont want to pay an arm and a leg...
1.A good GI(50-60 pounds) that will last me for years to come..the faixa rua looks good
2.A GOOD mouth guard...
3.MMA shorts and shirts...
4.short sleeve rash guard...
08-05-2011, 10:09 PM
Alright mate, i asked the same question just the other day,,,,these are the sites i have ordered from
CagedSteel.com (have some great deals on at the moment)
hope this helps.
08-05-2011, 10:17 PM
thanks mate,i will have a look..:-)
08-05-2011, 10:22 PM
1. Fuji, Cyclone for budget Gi's
2. JACO or shock DR
3. Hayabusa Shorts (http://www.mmafactory.co.uk/hayabusa-fight-shorts-mizuchi---black-153-p.asp) / Do you mean T shirt ? Whatever you like the look of
4. Hayabusa (http://www.mmafactory.co.uk/hayabusa-mizuchi-short-sleeve-rashguard---black-86-p.asp)
09-05-2011, 01:17 PM
On the cheap...
1. For budget GIs, then check TUFF http://www.tufffightwear.net/products/Lightweight-Kimono.html under £45....
2. You can get a gel shock doctor mouth guard from Argos.
3 & 4. go down to your local sports outlet and get some board shorts (preferably with no pockets) and a t-shirt.
09-05-2011, 01:25 PM
1. Tatami fightwear (http://tatamifightwear.com) zero GI or nova basic GI are both around that price
2. OPRO from Made4fighters ((http://www.made4fighters.com/en/store/equipment/protective-equipment/gum-shields/opro-mouthguards-custom-fitted-mouthguard/))
3/4. All down to personal preference, expect to pay 35-40 quid for a pair of shorts and same again for rash guards, 25 quid upwards for shirts, depending on the brand
caged steel (http://www.caged-steel.com) have a sale on so you might be ablew to pick up a few bargains there
09-05-2011, 03:04 PM
:D there you go
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.