PDA

View Full Version : damn girlfriend

andymc
18-02-2003, 10:39 PM
just my luck ive been dying to go to cagewarriors since my bro godders went and hasnt shut up how good it was.
So i was all set to go then he tells me what date it is and low and behold its the exact same date my pregnant girlfriend is due, what are the odds of that happening!!!!!!! So hopefully next time:confused:

Maccavelli
19-02-2003, 03:08 PM
Im quite sure she can give birth without you :D

andymc
19-02-2003, 04:17 PM
im sure she could but my life would not be worth living, and that would be end of my sex life, well, with her anyway lol:devil:

cagewarriors
19-02-2003, 04:52 PM
Andy, tell her to hold on tight & you,ll be back in the morning, give her a polaroid instant camera and in a gentle but reasuring voice tell her only to use it in an emergency. If that does,nt work check out the hootie pics page getting dumped aint so bad after all??

andymc
19-02-2003, 05:05 PM
nice one mate, its alright for u ive seen the birds u hang around with lol, they dont grow girls like that up here in scotland.
Its better than godders suggestion of taking her with me to Southampton. I can just see the flyer getting changed
"for one night only, live in the octagon, baby being born in the cage" lol:watching:

cagewarriors
25-02-2003, 06:10 PM
That would be cool Andy just don,t do it in the middle of a Paul Jenkins fight as he appears to have developed a hankering for eating babys?? Too many bangs to the head me thinks!!!

Godders
25-02-2003, 09:34 PM
No one likes any of my ideas :confused:

What a great way to enter the world. Slap bang in the middle of a octagon.

widge milward
07-03-2003, 03:11 PM
lol, andy cooper went down to a show to fight the same day as his missus was having a kid....lol in the end andy didnt even get to fight....