Quick question, I try to train every morning but will miss some mornings due to work. When i do miss the morning i will train that evening,
What will i have for breakfast if i do train that morning?
What will i have for breakfast if i dont train that morning? (but im training in the evening)
1. Smaller meals
2. Vitamins for replenishment
3. Sufficient training and not over training
4. More Greens
5. Less Red meat (stick to Turkey more and Fish)
6. Green Tea
8. Snacking on things like Almonds/Dates/Fruit
9. Brown Rice is always better than White
10. Eating meals with salad is a plus (as long as you can stand having it a lot)
11. Flaxseed oils.
Just some basic guidelines I use.
train harder + controlled health balanced diet = weight loss
4 words, Billy Blanks Tae Bo
If thats supposed to be Blanks then Are you for real bro?
Originally Posted by Daniel Churnside
oops, and YES! don't knock it till you've tried it....
Originally Posted by ross90
get some willpower
i'm done at 3 lol :p
putting pizza in your pants
and wrestling bulls
all this will help you loose weight.
I have just started back training and i have put on 30kg went on a diet most ppl have heard of the cabbage soup diet for a week before the normal diet and lost 9kg in a week and it makes you feel better in yourself more soup you drink more weight u lose. My diet now is
1. drink water at least 8 glasses ( if feel sick of water the odd glass of unsweetened pure fruit juice)
2. Lots of fruit and green leafy veg
3. meals little and often i eat 6 times a day (never after 20:30 and always as soon as im up)
4. only eat fish, chicken and lamb (never pork my training guy told me why but didn't listen )
General rule for fighter weight managment, stick to protien based meals before a training session and carbs after a training session.
if you eat carbs prior to training they jest absorb water, give you very little energy!
Protien prior to training is considered a secondary energy source, promotes muscle conditioning and recovery during your session.
carbs after a training session, replenish low energy levels and help restore glycogon levels back to normal.
your able to eat more carbs after training becouse your body will burn them faster as if you were to eat them prior to training.
drink plenty of water, 6litres a day on average, this will keep you hydrated so when you do train your training at your optimum.