Brad Conway re IFC Revolution Event
IFC – International Fighting Championship
IFC MMA Ltd. Company number: 7669354
Head Office, 1st Floor
2 Woodberry Grove
Finchley, N12 0DR
Phone 07801 956569
TO: Brad Conway
LETTER OF INTENT
Dear Mr. B. Conway on the 09/01/2013 you entered into an agreement with IFC to be matched in a bout with Mr. J. Hearn, you also put forward two other fighters under your care, Mr D.Welch and Mr. R. DaSilva
1. On the 07/03/2013 Mr. D. Welch pulled out via Facebook message due to alleged injury, but failing to provide proof contrary to Article 8 in the Contract Agreement.
2. On the 08/03/2013 you pulled out via text message after explaining you could not fight due to your job, you then publically posted this on Facebook before the promoter had time to speak to the opponent who subsequently heard this via third party and did not return from his trip abroad.
3. On the 09/03/2013 it also came to our attention that you had taken a bout 7 days prior to your scheduled bout with Jamie Hearn in which you sustained a KO, contrary to Article 7 in the Contract Agreement, meaning if had you not pulled out we would not have allowed you to fight anyway.
4. On the 08/03/2013 you provided a substitute fighter Mr. S. Galloway to fight in your stead, however your hasty public announcements on Facebook prevented this fight from happening also.
5. On the 09/03/2013 the fighter under your care Mr R. DaSilva did not show up to the event, leaving his opponent Mr D. Lupu without a bout, we then tried to match a suitable rules bout with Mr Galloway and Mr Lupu which both parties did not agree on.
6. On the 09/03/2013 you then suggested to my manager Mr B. Grindei a fixed bout for a higher premium v Galloway & Lupu in which Galloway would take a dive, I Mr Andy Jardine totally disagreed with this.
7. On the 09/03/2013 you were given your travel expenses of £100 by Mr A. Jardine and later in the evening you were given compensation for your substitute fighter of £265 of which Mr Galloway has seen none of these monies.
8. On the 09/03/2013 you were rude and abusive to all IFC staff and bystanders by trying to incite a riot contrary to sections 5,4A, 4 and 91of the Criminal Justice Offences Act 1967
IFC now seeks damages from you caused to the event in the region of £2835.00 please see attached invoice.
May I take this opportunity to remind you that the contract must be honored both ways, this is by no means a one sided contract in the contestants favor.
We are also aware of your Libel and slander which we will address also in due course.
Andy Jardine IFC Director.