- Toilet roll the wrong way round (under instead of over)
- Squeezing toothpaste in the middle instead of the end
- The nasty stuff digestive biscuits leave at the bottom on the cup when dunking so you cant drink the last mouthful
- People who put the excess butter back in the pack so the butter is full of 'toast crumbs'
That's all for now..... maybe
- Ben Affleck being the new Batman and the 2nd choice being Orlando Bloom!
if people walking on the street like that all get in the way, I put on a phileus fogg-like posh accent and say 'out the way' 'go on, off you go' stuff liek that.
you know, sometimes, rather than making the situation better, it actually makes it worse. apparently some people don't like being bossed around by posh people.
Flying ants, young girls driving rangeys who think their every mistake is everyone elses fault, the fact i need 3 t shirts for 1 session if there is so much as a rumur of the sun having his hat on.
Toilet roll the wrong way round (under instead of over) - a common mistake with the same people who, piss on the lid, leave empty rolls on the holder and lids off the toothpaste, laziness in the bathroom does my tits in; toilet paper round the wrong way - IN Room 101
Originally Posted by London84
For the same reason above Squeezing toothpaste in the middle instead of the end - IN Room 101
Digestive residue - Digestives and dunking belong on the set of a Horlicks advertisement and has little place in the world of hot drinks these days unless you are a 82 year old granny or on your period. If you want to dunk expect the junk; Digestive residue - NOT in Room 101
Toast Crumbs on Butter - somethings in life are hard to deal with, pissing straight when drunk, eating a donner kebab or making toast, no matter your intentions you will make a mess, sorry; Toast Crumbs on Butter - NOT in Room 101
HOW DARE YOU!! sent from heaven those things.
Originally Posted by Gods of War