Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eph

Default Eph

I know there have been plenty of threads about this in the past, but I couldnt find any via the search and I wanted the opinions of anyone who has used it or anyone who has any knowledge of usage?

Basically I'm not adverse to a little hard work, but I want to drop some serious weight / fat in the next month or two and I'll admit the idea of cheating a little appeals.

I have the diet in place and have increased my cardio, so just looking for any extra help.

Thanks in advance
    How do you turn a phrase?

1colin

http://astronutrition.com/weight-los...-ephedra-25_1/

aint sure if this is any help to you

Quote Originally Posted by 1colin View Post
    http://astronutrition.com/weight-los...-ephedra-25_1/

aint sure if this is any help to you
    Thanks. They actually look like they sell it online, I was of the opinion that it was an under the counter product?

1colin

Smile

iv always thought it is a under the counter thing but you can get anything on the net i suppose

i know people who have used it and they say its really good for losing weight, mainly through appetite suppression

Eph, caffine, asprin stack will do the job much better than Eph alone

just google it mate

Quote Originally Posted by wagon View Post
    Eph, caffine, asprin stack will do the job much better than Eph alone

just google it mate
    Yeah I saw the stack, and saw that it was supposed to do the job better.

I tried a bit of googling but a lot of pages i found were biased one way or the other, i.e. it's some kind of miracle product, go to a different site and you'll be having heart attacks and what not. So when in doubt, thought I would see if anyone here had any experience using it

Tomatohead

Eph is a good fat burner but i beleive it is also catabolic so if your gonna take it only for short periods of time. Ive also heard continued used can cause psychosis. to be honest you'd be better off avoiding all together imo, try carnatine in liquid for and also combine it with cla. Not the thermogenic properties of eph but i think it works well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatohead View Post
    Eph is a good fat burner but i beleive it is also catabolic so if your gonna take it only for short periods of time. Ive also heard continued used can cause psychosis. to be honest you'd be better off avoiding all together imo, try carnatine in liquid for and also combine it with cla. Not the thermogenic properties of eph but i think it works well.
    Cheers mate. The more I read on it the more I'm thinking it's not worth it. The side effects seem to far outweigh the fat burning benefits.

I'll google the Carnatine and Cla as I've never heard of that before

Tomatohead

Carnatine is an amino acid that when taken on an empty stomach help with the fat transportation.

CLA is Conjugated Linoleic Acid again helps the lean muscle tissue to work harder in burning fat as it is a essential fatty acid can also be benifical for cognative fuction and skin health.

if you want the u can get them from me @ www.all-ages-vitamins.co.uk