Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ansomone HGH (anygood?)

wee man

thanks man

Ive been doing a lot of reading about it and basically most articles say its only worth taking if u taking other steroids, so my qestion is would i see much benefit if i just take hgh on its own?

Troll hater.

Benefits from HGH use on its own would take from 6+ months at around 6+ iu 5/7 or 6/7 days per week..Cycled with a testosterone base or a good cutter may speed up the process including strength increases etc..Don't get me wrong tho as HGH really is no wonder drug and is mainly a healing/fat cutter and muscle builder in stack...

Shakes head at wee man.

You bought all that, knowing nothing about GH at all and didnt even ask / look up how to use it ?

Sell it on to someone who knows what theyre doing.

Out of interest why did you buy it and what are you trying to achieve ?

What's that stuff like price wise?

wee man

Hi Jamie,

I'm using it to get taller.

I know what HGH is and that if the growth plates are still open which close (from what I've read) between late adelesence to early 20's, then an increase in HGH can help you to grow taller. I'm 19.

You see, I've thought this through ....if anyone thinks I'm wasting my time please tell me

It cost me 160, and I'll be using it every other day as its hormonal.

I did do a LOT of research on it, but obviously not on the specifications on how to get the stuff out of the bottles

'edited as crap post'
    Last edited by SuntanSuperman; 21-05-2009 at 10:51 AM.

wee man

To be honest I want done with this, its been in my room for about a month now and if 4 iu's every other day for 2 months aint gonna do it, I'll sell it on. Ebay gd place to start I geuss.

fanx for advice guys

ebay wont allow you to sell it!!!!!!!

Troll hater.

Quote Originally Posted by wee man View Post
    To be honest I want done with this, its been in my room for about a month now and if 4 iu's every other day for 2 months aint gonna do it, I'll sell it on. Ebay gd place to start I geuss.

fanx for advice guys

Also if its been in your room, get it into a fridge soon as it may also have lost potency...