Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No Gi Competition

Default No Gi Competition

Small friendly event.

All competitiors will get a minimum of two fights.

Details here

When you say small, rough idea of how many people? Looks good!

our last event had about 50 kids and 40 seniors

some senior categories had 12 in, some fighters had 6/7+ fights

its run on two mat areas

I will struggle to make 65KG I think, if I can make it by then I will let you know. I am currently in the middle of cutting from 70KG to 65KG :P

im game for the december one. busy on the 12th unfortunately aplin come up with me for that one

I may well go to the May 13th one now Fought on Sunday (Yesterday) and felt very good, so may challenge myself here.
    Last edited by Nak-Muay; 30-04-2007 at 02:09 PM.

Nice to see through typical english organising this event is taking place on the same day as the north of england grappling championships
    For great training in Sydney, Australia go to www.bondidojo.com.au for excellent, BJJ, MMA and Muay Thai

No PRIDE. No Life

Quote Originally Posted by FNG View Post
    Nice to see through typical english organising this event is taking place on the same day as the north of england grappling championships
    Yes but it is in the west of England and not the north. Really it Wales give or take a couple of miles. Very friendly and well run event, if i wasnt working i would definatley be there.

I will probably be catching a train up... as I don't drive. How easy is it to get to from the nearest train station / coach station?

Default north of england grappling championships

Quote Originally Posted by FNG View Post
    ha ha well, believe me i didnt deliberatly organinse a comp on the same day as dave, i hear his comps are excellent and very well run, luckily its a different area! good luck to dave and all his competitors.

trev
    BJJ Brown Belt
    MMA Referee