Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got back from enter the rough house 2

Smile Just got back from enter the rough house 2

A massive well done to all the rough house fighters especially steve tetley.....awesome fight and a cracking right hook, well done bro !!!

Yeah I think it was a fairly successful Rough House outing.
    Quocunque Jeceris Stabit.

Quote Originally Posted by UWC View Post
    One Thing Is Guaranteed Someone Is Going To Get Knocked Out....i Would Have To Go For Binda, He Has Some Very Heavy Hands And One Hell Of A Right Hook.....
    Right hook.....how ironic !

3am... just got back

Thanks for the show Ian.

Will be an article up soon on CFS.

Tom

Tom, not being funny but i expected a better review from another 'promoter' whos been to show..., don't understand why u made that post, could've just said ur thought's when you are ready... but what do I know?
    I'm going to live forever. Or die trying.

wicked night.... well done to ALL the fighters, they all put on a good show.
    kainer worked hard as usual and it paid off.
    both refs done a good job.

the crowd was buzzing....

Well done 2 all the rough house and tap n snap lads u all done well esp STEVE TETLEY, what a fight!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
    Tom, not being funny but i expected a better review...
    Okay, before we got further into your comment, where is my review? I would have to actually do a review to make a better one!

Patience my dear boy - there will be a review soon! Just when I got home at 3am I felt more like sleeping than writing a review.

Tom

Some great fights last night, the show ran very well as ever and it was good to see it full up.
    Nice to meet some new faces, Da Spec, Rachel, Matthew freeman and Antoine, also good to catch up with all the regular faces and team..

Most impressive fights, as predicted for me was Winner- Loughran, that was going to be fireworks, nice opening kick from Greg, some great clinch work by both, also both fighters throwing elbows from the clinch. Winner throwing some nice body shots from guard, but Greg came out with the win, great stuff..
    Ammoussu was very entertaining as ever, but so was Marc O Toole, (side show bob) It was a pleasure meeting Marc, great guy, very nice and a tough fighter too, nice reversals.
    Steve Tetley, woo great performance and very fast transisitons, like it.
    Lee Livingstone, was great to watch a very controlled fight, well done
    Dan Hardy awesome as ever, how ever Willy Ni was terribly fast and is no mug, he didnt have the size, but definetly came to fight.
    Christian Smith and Jay Keiron, great fight from both guys, a true war I thought Jay had dominated most of the fight on a point basis, but Christian came through and took the win. Jim and Lewis was another tough fight, Lewis looked big and tough but I think was gassing a bit, again Jim looked dominant but Lewis wasn't out of place.

Great match making in most of the fights, Ian Dean did a very very good job, well done mate.

Anyone I have missed, do excuse me, but don't want to bore everyone with my thoughts. Shame there was no after party, after about an hour of waiting for taxis to the hotel, we ended up in the ugly den which seemed to house all the uglies from the city, but we had a laugh.

Nice to see everyone

Quote Originally Posted by tomtailford View Post
    3am... just got back

Thanks for the show Ian.

Will be an article up soon on CFS.

Tom
    Thanks guys nice to meet you

Engine

How did Andre Winner do?