Thread: RE: Bouncers and witnesses talking shite

Default RE: Bouncers and witnesses talking shite

Another one of my random video related rants:

Watch this:

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11..._Control_Prick

It's in regard to thread we had going a while back, and a lot of bouncers on here said they hated when people who had no real idea of what was going on see the end of an episode and think they know it all.

I'm not saying this prick deserved a beating (although he did) but look at the old woman running in at the end and telling the police it was all the bouncers fault.
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

1colin

nothing worse than when some one butts in or just catchs the end of a thing

That seemed to be the jist of the previous thread, with a lot of doorman saying it had happened to them.

Example in this video:

Police officer: "Did anyone see anything?"

Old woman: "I did! I did! I saw the WHOLE thing! This poor guy was just standing there and that big man ran out and attacked him! WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?!"
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

was posted on the old forum. Lol at the name of the vid "Bouncer takes on an out of control prick"
    I'm going to live forever. Or die trying.

Tomatohead

that prick got owned by the bouncer.